Chapter eight:

Jasie and I are hanging out in my room. We are alone and are watching a movie. The movie is a romantic one. Jasie had picked it out for us to watch. She is laying in my lap and I am playing with her hair like always. She looks up at me and says, " I like you."

" I like you too."

" No I really really like you."

" You are awesome." She sits up and kisses me.

I push her off. " What the hell are you doing."

" I said I really really liked you and you said that I'm awesome."

" Yeah you are awesome in the sister way Jasie. I look at you like a little sister."

" Wow that hurts." She runs out crying.

I decide to get up and go to where they are setting up the carnival. When I get there Miss. Morgan is already there. She is making sure that everything is being put in the right place. I walk up to her. " Can I help with anything?"

" Yeah you can help me by making sure they are putting everything in the right place."

I nod and help her tell the workers where everything goes. Not long after they are done and they leave.

****

It is the first day of the weekend which is also the first day of the carnival. Becca and Jake come and ask if I want to go. I say sure. I change really fast and then we leave. I wonder if Jasie will be meeting us. I hope not because I don't want it to be weird. The other two would pick up on it. I wonder if that is why Becca always rolled her eyes at Jasie. If that was the case then Jasie has liked me for a long time.

When we get to the carnival Jasie is waiting for us. I tell everyone that I just want to hangout with myself. They are ok with it. They walk away. I go and buy my tickets. After I do Dustie runs up to me. He gives me a hug and I hug him back. " Mommy look who I found. Can we hang out with her?"

" I'm sure that she has other people to hang out with."

" Actually I don't."

" Ok then let's go and enjoy our day." She says. When we pass by the guy drawing pictures Dustie ask for me to get one with him and Crystal. I agree and pay for it. I then pay for Miss. Morgan to get one with her kids. She thanks me and I just nod.

****

After an amazing day I am back in my room. I hear a knock on the door. I go and open it. It is my dad's girlfriend. " I'm really not in the mood for you. Can you please leave?"

" No I didn't drive all this way for nothing. I have your money but first make me cum."

" No keep the money." I try to close the door but she slips in. She forces me onto my bed.