Chapter 33:

It is the day that I move in with Kelsey. Ever since a week ago we have been having mind blowing sex. Honestly the sex is the best I have ever had. I can't get over after two years that we still love eachother the way that we did back before I cheated on her.

Jasie is at class. She won't be home for another hour. I pack mine and Zane's stuff up. Once we are all packed up I text Kelsey to let her know that I am ready for her to pick us up.

I write a letter to Jasie.

Dear Jasie,

I know this is going to be hard but I have to do this. I appreciate everything you have done for me over the last two years but I have to be true to my heart. I love Kelsey and always have. Her kids are my kids no matter what anyone says. I'm going home to her and our kids. Since I am Zane's legal care taker I am taking her with me. For the sake of her I hope we can be friends. I love you but as weird as it sounds I have always just loved you as a little sister. I was lying to myself about loving you as anything more. I am so sorry. I hope you can find it in you heart to forgive me and to understand.

Xoxo
Emily

I take my ring off of my fingure and put it on the paper.

Kelsey comes and helps me take mine and Zane's stuff down to her suv. We get all packed up and she drives us to our new home.

When we get there we take everything inside. I take my stuff to our room first. Then we take Zane's stuff to a room that is going to be her nersury. I set up the play pin and lay her in it.

I go into the living room with the love of my life. A driver is bringing Dustie and Crystal home. When they get home Dustie runs up to me. " Guess what Dustie?" I say.

" What?"

" I'm living here now."

He looks at his mom like really. She nods and he smiles so big.

We spend the rest of the night like a family.

****

It is the weekend and we are having Oliv come over to spend the weekend and get to know the family.

As soon as Oliv and I are alone together she ask me why and how this has happened.

" Ok it's a long story but to shorten it up I was dating Kelsey two years ago. I cheated on Kelsey with Jasie as I was drunk. Kelsey left town with the kids and Jasie was there to put the pieces back together. I would have spent the rest of my life with Jasie but I wouldn't have been happy. The day before classes started I ran into Kelsey and it was basically a wrap after that."

She nods understanding. " Well as long as you are happy then I am happy for you."

She gives me a hug and I hug her back.