Chapter 15:

Kelsey's P.O.V:

I am going crazy. I can't stop thinking about Emily. I know she is my student but I just want to be with her. It has been two weeks since my baby momma has texted me all of that mean shit. I told Tony about it and he says it is even more reason to be with Emily. In two months she will be 18 and I won't get in as much trouble. I want to try it out. Take it slow at first. I'm still scared though. I have been giving her mixed signals and it isn't fair to her.

My phone goes off and I look at it. It is a text message from my baby momma. I don't really want to read it but I know I have to.

' Hey I just wanted to tell you that my love wants my kids in my life. I was the one who gave birth to them after all. You have less then 30 minutes to spend with them. When I get there I will have cops with me. You will have to let them go or you will be arrested. I need my kids in my life just because of my love. I don't want her to leave me after all.'

I roll my eyes. I call Tony crying and tell him what happened. He says that he will be right over. I give my kids a hug. I let them know how much I love them.

Tony shows up and hugs the kids before hugging me. " Kels I know you don't want to but let them go. You can fight like hell to win them back. I will get my brother right on the case. You won't be away from them for long."

I nod and hug my kids again. It has been thirty minutes. My baby momma shows up with cops and takes my kids away. My kids are kicking and screaming. Once they are gone Tony calls his brother Tray.

****

A week has gone by since I have seen my kids. The court battle is starting today. I get dressed to go to court. Both of our lawyers tell why each of us should keep the kids. The judge is leaning more towards my baby momma right now. It will be a lot more of going to court though. The judge can't just decide in one day. The judge also has to figure out if one of us will be paying child support.

Not long after I get home there is a knock on the door. I open it and it is Emily. " Hey I was wondering if the kids are here. I wanted to hangout with them. I haven't seen them in a while."

" Yeah that's because their momma has them. I'm going through court right now."

" That sucks. I'm so sorry to hear that. If you need help from me just let me know." She says close to tears.

I should be the one crying. I see now how much she truly cares about my kids. " You know I have had a crush on you since the first time I laid eyes on you. I want to take a risk and be with you. I want to take it slow but when I get my kids back I want them to come home to you too. I know how much you mean to them and how much they mean to you. Would you be willing to take things slow with me?"

" Yes Kelsey. I have been waiting for this time for a long time."

We then kiss. It is such a passionate kiss that I know that I have made the right choice now.