Chapter 16:

Emily's P.O.V:

I can't believe that Kelsey and I are finally together. It is crazy to me. I mean I have been trying to chase her for a while now and now I have her. It just sucks that she had to get the kids taken away to want me. I will do anything I can to get her kids back to her. I want to beat the kids mom's ass so badly but I know I can't. I can't risk having Kelsey lose her kids forever. I know it is a risk for her to be with me but no one will ever find out.

I am meeting my friends to hangout. We are meeting at a small cafe by the school before school. When I get there they are already there. I go and sit with them. " So you have Miss.Morgan this morning. I bet you just love watching her work. You two should be getting close with the whole art club thing." Jake says.

" Dude I don't have a crush on her anymore. Once I started watching her kids I saw how much of a bitch she is. You know me I don't date bitches." I say lying. I have to say whatever I can to my friends so that they don't think that Kelsey and I are a thing.

" Well bitches are amazing in bed." Jake says.

" Yeah well I don't want to find out. I could have any girl at the school so why would I want to keep crushing on someone who would never want to be with me. I can't stand that woman. If it wasn't for the kids I would stop going around her."

" Well I guess the kids are cool. The girl is so sweet." Becca says.

" Yeah she is. Her name is Crystal. I'm going to start calling her Christy soon because Dustie her brother calls her that."

" Wait Miss. Morgan named her kid Dustie? I feel bad for the kid. " Jake says.

" No his real name is Dustine but everyone who is close to him just calls him Dustie."

" Well it's to bad that you aren't intrested in her because the kids could be your easy in. Then again you could just use them for an A." Jake says.

" Jake you know Emily isn't like that." Becca says.

" Yeah but she should be." He says.

We get our food that we have ordered and start eating it.

A girl named Kelly walks up. She is 17 with brown hair and brown eyes. She is muscler and has piercings in her lip, nose, belly botton, and tongue. If I wasn't with Kelsey then I would have a one night stand with her.

" Hey baby doll I was wondering if you wanted to chill at my place one night this week?" Kelly asks me.

" I'm sorry but I'm in a relationship with someone."

" Ok cool just let me know if that doesn't work out. I can rock your world." She smiles and walks off

" Since when are you in a relationship?" Becca says.

" Since I don't want to be one of Kelly's one night stands."

" Girl just tap that." Jake says.

" No thanks. That has tapped every girl who has gone to school here."

" Good point. Jake just drop it."

We finish eating. We pay and then head to school.

I get to Kelsey's class early. I close the door and lock it. I walk up to her. She looks up and smiles at me. " Hey baby girl." She says.

I blush. " Hey babe."

" Awe you are so sexy when you blush." She says which makes me blush even more.

" Well your the only one who can make me blush like this."

She smiles at me. She stands up and walks around her desk. She kisses me and I kiss back. She tries to make it a fast kiss but I hold her there. I nibble on her bottom lip. She opens her mouth and I stick my tongue in. We twirl our tounges around each others. The kiss gets deeper and faster and I grab her ass. I squeeze it and want to do more but the bell goes off letting us know that students will be here soon. We fix ourselves. I go and unlock the door.

I walk to my desk and sit down. Kelsey has a smirk on her face and I smile at her. Danm she is so sexy. Students start coming in. Kelly walks up to me and sits right next to me. Since when is she in this class. I guess she switched classes. Did she do that just to be closer to me before finding out that I was in a relationship?

She leans over and whispers, " You know that you could just forget that you are in a relationship for an hour."

" No sorry I can't."

She stands up and walks out. I guess she isn't in this class. Kelsey looks at me with raised eyebrows. I just shake my head.

Once everyone gets into the class she lets us know that we will be watching a movie and then answering questions about it. It isn't going to be a long movie but it will take up most of the class time. She hits play on her laptop. The screen shows up on the whiteboard. She then walks to her desk.

I start watching the movie until my phone goes off. It is a text from Kelsey. It's two pictures, one of her nude body, and one of her pussy soaking wet with her figure in it.

I look up and notice that she has her hands under her desk. The nude picture most of been from another time. I text back, ' Oh really now? Are you having fun there? I wish I could join. Your pussy looks really wet babe."

' Oh my gosh Emily I didn't mean to send those pictures to you.'

I look up at her and she has her hands back on her desk. ' Oh so you didn't mean to send those pictures to your girlfriend? Then who the fuck did you mean to send it to Kelsey?"

I get up and walk out of the class. My phone goes off but I don't look at it. I go and find Kelly and ask if she wants to ditch today. If Kelsey wants to cheat already then fuck her. I walk out of the school hand in hand with Kelly.