Chapter Ten:

It is Friday and time for art club. I help her set up like I normally do. Once everything is done the students walk in. Once everyone gets seated Kelsey says, " Ok class we are going to be doing a talent and art show at the end of the month. That means we have a month for you guys to make some amazing pieces for the event. The carnival was amazing and all of your art got sold or won. You guys are truly amazing. Keep up the good work. If you need help just ask Emily or myself."

They all start working.

****

Kelsey has a date so I am watching the kids in her room. It is seven so they have an hour of being up. More then likely though Crystal will fall asleep soon. Dustie is coloring in his coloring book. I have some of Crystal's toys out and I am playing with her. She has a huge smile on her face. I love that little smile of her's. Dustie gets done coloring and shows it to me. It looks amazing like always. " Good job buddy it looks really good."

" Thank you I colored it for you." He says with a huge smile.

I smile back and say, " Thank you buddy. Can you color your mommy a picture?"

" Your welcome and yeah I can."

I have a lot of different pictures hanging in my room that he has colored. These are the best kids ever. Crystal yawns so I decide to pick her up and rock her. Soon she is fast asleep. I put her in her crib and tuck her in.

There is a knock on the door so I open it. It is Tony. I wonder what he is doing here since Kelsey is out on a date. I thought she would be on the date with him. Dustie runs up to him and gives him a hug. " Hey little man where is your mommy?"

" She is out on a date."

It doesn't seem to bother him. " Ok well can you please tell her I stopped by?"

" Yes I will when she gets back." I say.

He nods and walks out. I guess Kelsey goes on a lot of dates for her boyfriend just to be so relaxed about it.

After awhile I tuck Dustie into bed. Not long after Kelsey shows up looking sad. " What's wrong?"

" The chick I have been talking to stood me up. I had to eat all by myself which I don't like to do. I was really starting to like her. I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Last week when she found out that I had kids she freaked. It's not easy dating when you are a single mom."

Ok so she was going to go out on a date with a chick even though she was dating Tony. Maybe it is good that she doesn't want to date me. I couldn't put up with her having a boyfriend.

" So Tony came by. He asked where you were and Dustie told him. I thought you were going on a date with him since you are his girlfriend."

She starts laughing. " What's so funny?" I ask.

" Oh the fact that you thought my bestfriend was my boyfriend. Hunny I'm as gay as they come."

" He always acts like he is your boyfriend when he is around."

" No we are just really close. I met him in collage. He was going to collage to become a coach. He is the coach at the collage down the road. You probably know him better as Anthony West."

" Wait he is THE Anthony West?"

" Yeah the one and only."

" I would have never guessed since Dustie calls him uncle Tony."

" Yeah everyone close to him just calls him Tony."

" Oh ok."

" How was the kids tonight?"

" They were amazing."

" They really like you and so does their mommy."

I can't help but smile at that. She leans in and kisses me. I kisses her back. It isn't long until she has her tonge in my mouth moving it around mine. I get butterflies because the kiss is so amazing. There is so much passion in this kiss. I feel like I am in heaven.