Chapter 15

*Kate's Pov-*
Days went by. I had lots of surgery. And I couldn't leave the hospital. Yet. So Castle came here, every day. To cheer me up. He brought some movies, and his IPad. So that I could play some gamed. He had his laptop with him, and wrote a little. He had to give Gina 3 chapters at the end of the week. But he didn't start, yet.

"Castle? Don't you have to write? Or do other things?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Why? Do you want me to."

"I want you to have your mind off of me!" He chuckled. "I feel damn guilty! That your sticking around here. While there are much people at home for you!"

"Clearly you didn't lost memories." I chuckled.

"Ask me things. Then you maybe know."

"What's my mothers name?"

"Martha! That's because she was here yesterday Rick." He smiled.

"Uh, name of my Cat."

"Rick. You don't have one." I narrowed my eyebrows.

"You haven't lost your mind!" I laughed. And like I said, he started writing. I took his IPad. And played some games.

After a short time playing games. My head started pounding. And I fall asleep. On my way to dreamland!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Hey! Stop running!" I yelled at my 4 years old son. "No! Don't..." And the glass broke. "Touch it." I added in a sigh. I walked to my little boy. And get him off the ground. "Cosmo! Look at me." He didn't look. He was probably ashamed. "What did mommy say?"

"No run." He said, looking down.

"Right. And what did Cosmo do?"

"Run."

"And what will Cosmo not do for the next time mommy says he needs to listen?"

"Listening."

"That's what I like!" I smiled, and kissed his tiny head. "Go to your room. And no running!"

"Sorry.."

"Hey. Mommy's not mad at you. Mommy tries to teach you a lesson!" He nodded, and hugged me. I put him down, and he slowly got up the stairs. I gathered all the glass together, and trashed it away. Now Castle would be very mad. It was his Glass Ball. His "Ball of Glass." He won it at the Soccer event 2 years ago.

"Guess who's home!!" A door opened. And a very familiar voice came in. And tiny feets coming down the stairs. "There are my cute baby's!" He said, and now I turned around. I saw Cosmo and Johanna in his arms. I couldn't help but smiled.

"Hey babe." I walked to him, and gave him a quick kiss. "How was your day?"

"I sold more books then ever before! And thanks to you!" He said, and kissed me once again. I smiled, and Johanna chuckled.

"So you might having a good day!"

"Yes. I do. And.." He put the kids down. "It has been 4,5 years now. That you survived your Brain Tumor. Soo, little congratulations!" He handed me a box. I opened and there was a necklace. With a Gun and a Writer Pen. And text on the backs if every charm. "Armed" "& Dangerous" A typical text for us!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Kate, wake up." I heard more voices around. Wait? Wasn't this my dream? "Kate? Sweetie?" I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to be back at my dream!! "Kate! This is not funny!" Oh, oh. This is bad. I slowly moved, and opened one eye. "Thank god!"

"What's the problem Rick?" I half smiled.

"Your monitors didn't work for at least 2 hours. So we didn't know if you where sleeping or not."

"Have I slept 2 hours?"

"Seems like you did." He sat back down.

"Wo... That's a lot. For a nap.. Well, what did you do?"

"I have sended my 3 chapters to Gina."

"That's what I wanted to hear." I chuckled.

"So, where did you dream about?" He asked. And I smiled.

"You, me. Our 2 kids. Everything was just fine! Nothing happened. I survived this." I sighed. "Is that ever gonna happen?" I asked sadly.

"When we pray. We maybe get what we really want. Praying helps. And you know what helps to?" I shook my head against my pillow. "Never giving up hope!" I smiled.