Chapter 7:Thinking About You

(In the Hospital)

Ali POV :
As I was in the room alone with my head buried into
my knees, thinking how a strange guy like him would know someone like me. I wish I had my memory back maybe I could help him and what he was talking about.
Ali, a woman said to me as was to deep in my thought. Suddenly I look up to see my mom standing in front of the door she had tears her in eyes. Mom, I said as I was crying happy tries seeing her. She came close to me and hug me, I love you baby girl, she said as she was still crying. I love you to mommy ,I said as i was hugging her tightly never wanting to let her go. We hug for long time then I finally let go of her . You must be Ali Harp mother, a man said with his black hair and his green eyes standing in front of the doorway. Hello I'm doctor Gordon he said with his deep voice, Is my daughter OK doc she said to him holding my shoulder pulling me closer to her. Well Ms.Harp she didn't suffer anything serious but she does have some amnesia seems like she can't remember a thing that happen a month ago. Wait...what that why I can't remember that Hidaki guy that was in here. Mom have you seen a guy name Hidaki I said, Um... yeah he left like 15 minutes ago ,but why? I have to go help, i said as i was trying to get up from the bed but fell to my knees ,luckily my mom was their to catch me. Honey you can't your not better yet she said holding me . Mom please i have to go help him i said trying to get the door. My mom hug me tightly putting her chezt on my back and slowly putting her mouth to my ear singing a lullaby that I remember when I was a little kid I love my mom singing she would always the most pretties song I would ever hear. Mom please I have to help him, suddenly body started to shut down please I ...I have... to... help ....him.
Those were my final words before I was knocked out. Doc please take care of my daughter and my mom said looking at me, running her fingers in my long silky dark brown hair, basically I kinda of look like my title picture my school with my school uniform on. Promise me you'll take care of my daughter. Yes ma'am you'll have back by 11:00 tomorrow morning she will be good as new. Thank you, my mom said while picking me up as I could feel her warm body heat. My mom bend over slowly to whisper something in my ear she said,I LOVE you, and planted her finally kiss on my forehead and left.