Chapter 8: Lost Without You

"In The Morning: At The Hospital"

Ali POV :
I was finally going to get release from the hospital today. I was kinda of tried of being in that hospital all day. Besides I want to see that guy again to know more about what happen a month ago. The nurse came in and gave me breakfast and everything. She gave me new clothes my mom had brought for me. But I only keep thinking about Hidaki. Suddenly another flashback I remember I was at the carnival with that guy again, It seems like we had fun together. Then suddenly we had to go home then he ask me to prom, it seems like I said yes to him and we started to hug each other. I suddenly came back to reality what happen to me I said holding my head of my pain that I ache. Why do I keep remembering him and I don't even know him. I try to conceal my head of the thought but I can't he was everywhere in my mind. Why is this happening to me are these flashbacks trying to tell me something if it is what was it.

(AT SCHOOL)

Hidaki POV:
As I was in class with my face on the desk looking at Ali sit thinking about how much I miss her, and also thinking what day it was today was the day of the prom I hate today, because that when I ask Ali If could go to the prom with her and she doesn't even remember me why did this have to happen to me. Hidaki, suddenly I heard a voice call my name I look to see Kinji. What do you want I said looking mad at him. Where's that cute girlfriend of yours he, said looking at me with a smirk on his face. Why do you ask, I said siting up in my chair get ready to knock this guy on his damn face. I just what to know we're she at because she apparently turn me down for you I was kinda of shock because she said was in love with you. What she was in love with me, I said looking at him with relief and shock and a bit of happiness , Ali was in love with me. But she doesn't remember me, I said with my head down trying not to crying the tears I had. What she doesn't remember you, Kinji said in shock. Dude you so stupid, I said to him still angry at him from yesterday. Fantastic he said with his hand over his mouth thinking up a plan. You son of a bitch you stay away from Ali or i will kill you, I said angry standing up with anger I had built up. If I don't stay away he said granting his teeth. I suddenly ball up my fist and punch that stupid look off his face those words made me so angry I wanted to snap his neck. Suddenly a hole bunch of kid's got me off of Kinji, I try to get away from them but this one guy name Damal had my arms lock he had short white hair and one eye was hazel but the other one was blue some people say that he can see the sorrow soul that hung around, but I thought it was myth. That stupid little bitch had it coming, he messes with Ali again and this time I won't hold back, I said with the anger in my eyes. I can't control myself I'm lost without Ali being here beside me I said thinking in my head of her ,I need her, I...I love her.

At Home

Ali POV :
I was finally at home resting in bed from my long day I had at the hospital. Then I got up to look at my calendar to see what day it was today was the day of the prom. What I have nothing to were I said looking at calendar. My mom came in saying today was the day of the prom and she already pick out the dress that I wanted to wear I admired it ever since I was a little kid but I was to small to wear it, so I told my mom someday when I get older and a boy ask me to prom. I wanted to wear this dress so my mom bought it for me it was a dress with a black sparkly heart cut top and it had a white bow around that separated a ruffle hot pink skirt it was also sparkly. I love it mother, I said looking at it with shock. Why don't you try it on, she said looking at me. I said ok, it fit perfectly I said , my mom said I look beautiful in it and I started to blush a bit. I really did love the way I look in it, it kinda may feel like I was Cinderella. I love part when her and Prince dance around on the ball room floor. So if I'm Cinderella then that meant Hidaki was my prince I started to blush thinking about it. Wait a minute why am I thinking about him, I tried to block my head from the thought. Ali is every thing OK, mom said looking at me worried. Um...yeah I'm fine I said with a fake smile. Why is this happening why do I keep thinking about him. I feel like I'm lost without him or something...

I made this chapter perfect I'm almost done with this book I have some more chapters and I'm done plus I'm not giving or lay out any spoil alerts especially not the part when Ali get her memory back oops spoil alert ^o^sorry about that we'll hope you enjoy chapter 9.