prologue

I woke up, my hair stuck to my face. I stared at the clock. Crap, I was late for school already.  I dragged myself out of bed, groaning from my sore body. I stared at myself in the mirror. All I saw was a broken girl with dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and scars and bruises.

I got dressed in some black ripped skinny jeans, a white long-sleeved crop top, a leather jacket, and a black beanie. I applied my usual makeup and was out the door. I decided not to wake my parents so they could take me, so I just walked. It wasn't like I wanted to be at school anyways.

After walking for what seemed like forever, I finally came to the place I call hell. I checked myself in attendance and went to class, preparing for what was to come later on in the day. Lunch finally came, and I found my only friend in the whole school. Alena.

We had similar names, so people always called us twins, even though we looked nothing alike. She had pretty ocean-blue eyes, a nose piercing, and a cute emo cut hair style with purple bangs and black hair. We always did our makeup similar to each others, so I guess you could say that was another reason. We took off towards the back of the school, where there was a huge willow tree. We sat in our regular spots. We loved this spot because then the horrid popular kids couldn't find us. If they did, we just hid in the trees.

We decided to just stay there and skip our last classes. We jumped the fence and took off to her house. She lost her parents a couple years ago, so she just lived by herself. We entered her neighborhood when about three cop cars passed us. We heard gun shots and started running to her house. We were just at the end of the street when a car stopped right near us. A gunman came out and pointed his gun at us and I just thought

Oh shit....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this is my first story so please tell me how I did on it. I didn't really know what to write about so yea. But this story does include different bands that will be found out later.  Sorry this is such a short chapter, it's my first one. Please like and comment on what you think about it so far.

~thanks~