Getting To Know Each Other- Part 2

You, Joe, Alfie, (f/n) and Zoe all walked back to the Zalfie household.On the way back Joe kept coming close to you.Deep down you knew when you first saw him you liked him.Not in just a friend way.

After minutes of walking and talking you all reached the front door.You and (f/n) where amazed at how big their house was, it was so beautiful on the inside so (f/n) pushed open the door. Nala ran up to you as you entered.Joe offered to hang up your jacket, you kinda blushed as no one does this for you.

"So (y/n) (f/n) what brings you here?" Zoe asked.

"Well me and (f/n) decided we wanted to live closer as we never get to see any more. We have move to Brighton."

"OMG (y/n) yay !!"

Joe kept looking over at you and at times yours and Joe's eyes would lock.You knew a spark was flickering between you two.You made your way over to Joe as you wanted to know more about him.He seemed to like you.

"Hey (y/n)!" Joe said with a massive grin.

"Hai Joe!"

"Its really nice to finally meet you, Zoe has told me alot about you and I watch your videos."

"So I guess your one of my 31 subscribers ?!" you laughed

"Well I'm happy to be one of those 31 you always make me smile."

"Don't worry Joe I love ...."

"WHO LOVES WHO ?!" Alfie shouted.

You felt your cheeks redden as you moved away from Joe.

"Alfie don't scare me like that !! I was about to say.." you seriously laughed.

"THAT YOU LOVE JOE!!"

"shut up alfie man, i was about to say I love Joes videos!"

"Wow I bet you were ?!"

Zoe and Alfie headed out to grab so groceries while you were left all alone with Joe. XD