Unexpected Visitor(s) - Part 7

You pushed Joe away.

"Im sorry , too soon?!" Joe asked.

"No no , its  just - " You replied

"Shh be quiet , they don't want them to see us !!"The paparazzi basically shouted

You and Joe both looked straight at the camera. You had no clue what to do so Joe grabbed your hand and made a run for it.

--------------------------------

5 MINS LATER

--------------------------------

You had run straight to a cafe , which probably wasn't the best idea as the paparazzi clearly found you guys. The cafe was pretty full as it started to rain outside,, lucky enough the paparazzi weren't aloud in.This was a lucky escape.

--------------------------------

A FEW HOURS LATER

-------------------------------

You had finally made it back to the Zalfie household with Joe.But this time it wasn't just Zalfie there , Caspar was here too.But he wasn't alone , he had brought his great Australian friend Ashton Irwin..

BUTTTTT Ashton did not come alone ,, he brought his great Australian friend Michael Clifford.

You let go of Joe's hand, you hand no clue what to do 2/4 or 1/2 (if you simplify it) of your favourite band where sitting right in front of you.

"Heyyy."Michael smiled

"Everybody!"Ashton followed.

You couldn't help but laugh. You sat down next to Michael.

"So ,, do you think we should all film a video ,, one big collab!" Caspar asked.

"Why don't we wait for Calum and Luke, they should be here any minute" Zoe excliamed

Literally seconds later Cake had arrived.

(Ok ,, in the next chapter ,, should it be about the collab or the photo the paparazzi toke of you and joe kissing ?? )