..... - Part 9

You grabbed his collar and dragged him into his bedroom.
"So this is how its gonna be BabyGirl ?!" Joe teased you. You giggled. Joe pulled you closer you were millermeters from him. You were that close you could feel him getting hard. You were so wet it was like Niagara Falls. This needed to happen now. Joe slowly pulled the rim of your top.
"Don't rip it ,, you bought me this!!" You exclaimed.
"Sorry Babygirl," he smiled "Don't call me Joe call me daddy."
"Okay daddy." you giggled punching his chest. He pulled you as close as you where before ,, your lips moving in snyc you slowly unbuckled his belt as he ripped of your shorts. He pulled your shirt off as you unbuttoned his shirt. By this time you where left in your briefs. Joe winked at you to let him go futher. He pushed you down onto the bed,, by now there was a flippin flood due to how wet you where. He kissed you slowly making his way down until his head was inbetween your legs. His tounge entered the clit along with two fingers. You let out a slight moan knowing this was just the start. He made his way back to your mouth clenching your hip. He left various love bites all over your neck and clevlage. He thrusted into making you moan louder than before. As he got faster his pants got louder and he got sweater. This was a heavenly sight from heaven. "FUCK !!" you screamed.
"Calm down love this is only the beggining." he replied. You giggled as he slowly pulled in the out then in.He was defintely teasing you. Your nails digged into his back leaving red marks. You slapped him on the back warning him to leave. He slowly rolled onto the bed holding your hand letting out a small giggle. He stood up looking down at he gentials. "Baby ,, you know you wanna" he laughed "Pfff no ,, im not baby" you said angrliy but jokingly.
"what ?!"
"don't what me."
"sorry BABYGIRL."
"Thats better."
You rolled of the bed lazly getting onto your knees. You slowly removed the creamed filled condom licking it clean. Joe slapped it away. "Wait till later BabyGirl theres much more to cum if you know what i mean !!"he exclaimed.You slapped him in the thigh then slowly grabbing his dick. You placed the long dick into your silky smoth mouth. You twisted it as you licked the little droplets from the tip making him moan loudly. "IM READY!!" He moaned. The hot gooey substance squirted strongly into the back of your throught leavung you in desire. Slowly you moved away lieing on the ground.He grabbed your handed pulling you up and pushing you against the wall. He placed his silky smooth lips onto yours relesing his tounge into your mouth. He held onto your hips and you had a hold of his shoulders. He moved away still holding onto your hips leaving a small moan of words sayin "I love you...."

(AYE FAM LOLOL SMUT COOL IMMA UPADTE FREQUENTLY CAUSE I CAN LOL KAY BYE FAM)