chapter 11 - airport

You got in your car and drove straight to your place. As you arrived you panicked as there was only about 1 hour left and you had to pack for 3 weeks. You unlocked the door and opened it with force. Running up the stairs you trip and summer salt. You phone bleeps as Luke texts you asking if your Okay and if you are still coming.Throwing clothes everywhere you get stressed and decide to call Ashton as he seems to be incredibly well.

- FEW MOMENTS LATER-

You here a knock on the door and shout for Ash to come in. You expected him to be empty handed but instead he arrived with two full suitcases.

"Are these yours ?!" You asked

"No they are yours !!" He replied

"Wait how what ?!"

"I know what happened last night ,, Joe was talking to me about it yesterday so I decided to pack for you"

You blushed at the thought of Ashton knowing. You couldn't just leave him there. You embraced him in a big long hug. You never told anyone but you had known Ashton for a while ,, before Caspar. Well that is the reason Ashton and Caspar became friends. Ashton was your second best friend, after B/F/N of course. You always liked Ash but never had the nerve to ask him out. But when you met Joe that all changed and now you finally have a boyfriend. Deep down you know you still have feelings for Ash but never will be able to tell him.

"I better get going but I will see you later at the Airport." He smiled

He left a simple kiss on your cheek and left.Not long after you decided to pack your suitcase and drive back to Joe's.

"HOLA BABE!!"You heard him shout as you walked through the door "that was quick have you actually packed ?!"

"Yes ,, well no uhm kinda!!" You replied.

"What do you mean?!"

"Well obviously Ash knew what happened yesterday and he knew we wouldn't have much time so he packed for me." 

"Awh what a nice friend he is!"

"I know right aya."

As you walked over to grab your purse that you left you felt Joe's arms wrap around your waste and pull you closer. You turned around so you could stare into his big dreamy eyes. He gave you forehead kisses as he knew they where your favourite. Both of your lips intertwined. As you pulled away from this kiss you didn't feel that spark like you did before. Without hesitation you walked away and sat down on the sofa.

Moments went by and the taxi arrived. You guys piled your suitcase into the boot. Joe pulled you in as you where holding his hand. All the way to the airport ,, their was only one person on your mind Ashton ....