Spark-Part 3

You started to have a casual conversation with Joe.Asking how old you were, where you came from you know the usual stuff.All of a sudden your eyes locked with Joes, he placed his hand on your cheek and pulled you in for a kiss,

"(Y/N)" (F/N) shouted

You completely forgot even though Zoe and Alfie where gone (f/n) was still here.You felt your cheeks redden as (f/n) began to laugh, you laughed with her/him.Joe just sat there.

"(y/n) I never knew you two where a.... thing!!"(f/n) squealed

"We aren't" you replied.

"Well then what was that?!"

"I don't know."you got up and left the house.

You know you liked Joe but you only just met him.That was you first kiss, you weren't lucky with the lads at school you were always the one who nobody liked.

Your phone buzzed as you sat on the wall across the street.

Joe: I'm sorry about that I shouldn't have put you in that situation.

You walked back to the house.Zoe and Alfie were back.You sat straight down on the sofa where everyone else was sitting, you sat next to Joe as you wanted to let him know that everything was fine.

"Uh Zoe can I ask you something in private please ?!" you asked

"Sure (y/n)" Zoe smiled as you made your way to Alfies old office.

"I like Joe!"

"OMG YOU LIKE JOE ?!"

"Shh he might here you."

"Sorry."

"But yeah I really like Joe, and I was wondering if that was OK with you."

"Sure, you will make a great couple!"

Zoe and you made your back to the sofa.(F/N) left as he/she had a flight to Singapore tomorrow. Zalfie started to ask you if you wanted to stay for tonight so you guys can hang out.You felt gross as you had been those clothes all day but while Zoe was out she had bought you guys matching Christmas pyjamas.Zoe told you where you were sleeping for the night so you went up there to get changed.As you walked in the room you saw someone else's bag.It was Joe's.

You headed back downstairs with Zoe to show everyone what you guys looked like.As you entered the room Joe's eyes sparkled as he looked at you.You blushed.All of you made your way to the lounge because you where going to watch some Christmas movie. Zalfie snuggled up and Joe put his arm around you.

A few hours passed by and you looked at the clock it was 01:15am. You saw that you had fallen asleep and you could hear Joe finishing his vlog in the kitchen.You made you way up to the bedroom as Joe followed you.You got into bed and scrolled through your phone.All of a sudden Joe lifted up your head and started to kiss you.The lips of yours and Joe's moved in unison.You lips aparted but you were still hugging Joe tightly.

(part 4 later xox)