Finally Meeting

Christina's POV
I finally got off that stuffy plane, I had to sit by a very noisy man that smelled terrible! I'm just happy I got out of that terrible place. The boys are supposed to meet me here without Michael since they don't have their show till tomorrow.
When I walked out, I saw the boys with a sign that said, "The girl from Omegle that is named Christina." I silently chuckled at their sign knowing that any fan named Christina would attack them. Wait a second, I'm a fan. Forget that right now I look so weird just standing still staring into thin air. I walked up to the boys who greeted me and we finally properly introduced ourselves.
They said that Michael was a bit suspicious on why they were leaving and he couldn't come. They also said that he was very upset I haven't texted him in a couple hours, I laughed at that thinking it was cute that he actually missed me.
After we got my bags Ashton drove us to the hotel they were currently staying at. We had to sneak around to make sure Michael wasn't in the lobby. When I finally got my key to my room the boys walked up to Michael's room and distracted him while I go to my room down the hall from them.
How am I supposed to not be seen by Michael when I'm down the hall from him!How can I resist from going and seeing him? Man, today and tomorrow are gonna be very tough to surprise him.
Feeling bad for Michael I opened my phone and started texting him saying I had something I had to do that was super important. He believed me which made me very relieved that he hasn't thought anything of it or just won't tell me.
That night me and him texted till it was very late so we ended up having to stop texting and go to bed. The next morning Michael had to do a soundcheck so we couldn't text. I was disappointed but glad so I could get out of my hotel room and go shopping.
I bought a couple pairs of black skinny jeans and a couple of crop tops for the few days I'm staying with them. I chose to just keep my hair straight and make my makeup a little advanced. I used my eyeliner and made cat eyes plus added the usual foundation, powder,blush, and concealer with some mascara.
Tonight I chose to wear my black skinny jeans with a Nirvana crop top. I studied myself in the mirror and thought I looked super cute so went with that look. By the time I finished getting ready it was only a hour until the show.
----------------------------------------------
It was the middle of the last song, and they were doing fantastic tonight! When the song finally ended I went in the dressing room where the guys usually hangout at after so I could surprise him when he walks in.
I was standing in the corner waiting for the boys to come in until I heard the door open. The boys were all exhausted but hyped up from their amazing performance, the boys noticed me but Michael didn't seem to see me.
All of a sudden Calum said,"Michael I think you have a delivery." When he said that he, Luke, and Ashton started laughing making Michael confused until he looked in the corner and saw me.
"CHRISTINA!" Michael yelled scaring me a bit from his loud tone of voice. He ran over to me and gave me a huge Michael Clifford hug. I was so nervous for this and now that it's finally here, I couldn't be more relieved.
"Hey Michael, I sort of need to breathe!" I laughed. He pulled away, a huge smile on his face. "Sorry, I'm just so happy you're here! How long have you been here and is this the reason why you've been so busy lately?" Michael asked.
"I've been here for one day and yes, this has been the reason why I've been busy so much lately."
"Sorry to ruin this beautiful moment but we've got to leave now." Ashton said. "Ugh fine just let me take a shower real fast." While Michael walked into a room that I suppose where the showers were, me and the rest of the boys got all of their stuff together to take back into the hotel.
We were all waiting in the bus for Michael so we could go to the hotel until Michael walked in. "Took you long enough!" I joked. "Hey, It takes a lot of time to get clean after a sweaty show." Michael defended. "Sure, keep telling yourself that." I laughed.
Man, these couple of days are gonna be fantastic! Finally being able to meet Michael physically and being able to go and talk to him instead of texting is awesome. If only I could stay with them for the whole tour, now that would be exciting!