A tour around the city

Michael's POV

When I woke up I never wanted to move seeing the sight in front of me. Christina was in my bed, with my clothes on, and cuddling up to me. I hated having to leave her alone in the hotel, why did I have to promise the boys a day going along the city?

We ran into a ton of paparazzi asking if Christina was just a one night hookup. I was really irritated that they think that I would ever take advantage of her. Yea I've hooked up with some people in the past, but I stopped that now ever since I met her.

I can't believe I asked her out and she said yes like this is so crazy! First, I meet her on a Internet website, we became best friends, we meet for the first time, then we start dating.

I was brought out of my thoughts when one of the paparazzi that were still following us asked me something I got infuriated at. "What can her mouth do Michael, is she good in bed?"

I looked at him anger clear on my face saying,"I've never slept with Christina, nor have I ever used her. You can shut up and leave her alone, she's done nothing to you so get your cameras away from her or I swear I will seriously get a restraining order on you for her!"

With that I walked straight back to the hotel infuriated on how they actually think that they can just ask that. I want to get back to Christina, I hope she's okay. I walked in seeing her asleep on the bed, she looked so adorable just lying there so peacefully.

I walked up to the bed and laid down wrapping my arms around her body. She turned around to look at me, she looked so sleepy but so beautiful.

"Good morning babe." I said. I loved calling her that even though I just now started that. I kissed her forehead making her smile. I already loved kissing her because she's so soft, and seems so small when she kisses me making me feel so dominant.

We just laid there cuddling and just appreciating each others company. It was late when she asked me about an article that was written about me, it was the one from this morning. Gosh I hate those paparazzi, always taking pictures,always asking questions, and never leaving us alone.

"That was when me and the boys were walking around this morning,they wouldn't stop following us and asking us the most ridiculous questions."

"Thank you for what you said,I really appreciate it.Those paparazzi make up the weirdest stories ever."I gave her a questioning look until she showed me an article from a long time ago saying that I turned bald.

We started cracking up remembering that article we read together that one day. Man, they really are desperate for a story.

"Do you perhaps wanna go out to eat tonight or just call room service?"I asked.

"Yes, but can we go with the boys also so we can take some people with us?"She didn't feel safe going out in public without bodyguards? She doesn't wanna go alone cause she's scared of people hating on her?Tonight, everything will change for the better. The fans have already accepted her into the fandom so why is she afraid.

"Christina, don't be afraid to go out alone with me. The fans already love you, the paparazzi can piss off. Plus, I need to claim you as mine so all the guys can know that you're mine."

"Ok then, but if we get any questions regarding to.... that. Can you just promise to keep your cute little mouth shut, please for me?"

How am I supposed to keep quiet when they're disrespecting her? I could care less about what they think about me, but Christina can't ever be messed with. She's done nothing to them, but for her I'll keep my mouth shut.

"Ok, for you only." She smiled and kissed me, I tried to deepen the kiss but she pulled away.

"So that dinner that we were talking about, lets go now." She smirked.

"Fine." Tonight is gonna be annoying due to the paparazzi already outside of the hotel. They saw her walk out with me and one guy was looking her up and down technically taking her clothes off with his eyes.I glared at him, daring him to ask a question about me or her.

"Christina is Michael good in bed?"Ignore

"Michael does she know how to give a good blowjob?"Just ignore it, you promised.

Then that one guy, that guy that I glared at earlier dared to ask a question.

"Christina, why are you with a guy like Michael? You should be with a better guy than him."He smirked. I was about to say something until Christina spoke up.

"I am with Michael because he is the funniest, nicest, and the most amazing guy in the world. That's why I'm with Michael." She said.I smirked over to the guy and walked us away.I pulled her to the side and kissed her like I've never done before.

"I'm sorry, they can't just stomp all over you like that and you allow it."Dang I'm falling fast for this girl.