Meeting the boys

Christina's POV
I would never have imagined Michael Clifford on Omegle nor the fact that I found him. I was a little curious on what to say so I just asked even though I already knew,"Where are you from?" I felt so awkward because I clearly already knew exactly where he was from and what he does for his career, technically I knew everything about him. He replied saying that he was from Sydney in Australia which I just replied with a settle cool. "So tell me about your self, where are you from?" Michael said obviously trying to break the silence. "Um.. I'm from Virginia Beach in the U.S." I have to admit, I was shy to talk about myself because usually I'm so awkward! "That's so cool, it's like we are communication from the other side of the world on little laptops." He laughed. I chuckled at his remark thinking that it's funny to see him be humorous in the awkward conversation.

"Are you in a band or something because I think I may recognize you from somewhere?" I asked hoping he admits that he is in a band. "Actually, yes I'm in a band called "5 Seconds of Summer." I label us as a punk rock band but, other people think otherwise." I tried so hard not to laugh at his remark about them being punk rock. "So.. How old are you Christina?" "I'm currently nineteen years old, how old are you?" "I'm nineteen as well."

"Can you tell me a little bit about you and your band?" I asked trying to start up a conversation. "Ok well let's see...well, we have a drummer named Ashton, a bassist named Calum, and a lead singer name luke, and of course me as a lead guitarist."Michael said. "That's so cool, can-" you were currently cut off by a loud noise in the background. "What is that?" I asked currently wondering what was going on back there.
Michael's POV
Right in the middle of talking to Christina the boys walked in making a lot of noise. I was on the tour bus so I had no escape from them. "Guys let's head to a club or something!" Calum said wanting to go anywhere else than stay here cooped up in a bus. "Yea lets go, please! Luke pleaded. "You guys can go but if you don't mind I'm currently talking to someone so please leave like.. Now!" I was growing very irritated at the boys. "Who are you talking to?" They asked forgetting the subject about leaving and completely focused on me.

"It's just some girl I met on Omegle so can you guys leave?" I was beyond embarrassed that I'm begging them to leave but also extremely irritated at them because of their curiosity and stubbornness. "Can we at least know what she looks like or at least her name?" Ashton asked growing very curious. "If I do will you all leave?" They all nodded their heads yes so I showed them Christina. "Haven't I seen you before?" Ashton asked. "Yea, she looks very familiar." Luke adds. "Wait... we met her at a meet & greet!" Calum exclaimed. Christina's cheeks grew very red seeing as we uncovered her secret about her actually knowing who I was in the first place. I actually didn't mind that she didn't tell me, she seemed very cool to me! Hopefully I can get to know her and maybe get her number?

A/N Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! I've been lacking inspiration and finally found it so I hope you enjoyed! Thankyou for the people who are reading this story! Love you all!❤️