Epilogue

Michael's POV
   As I was walking out of the flower shop I couldn't help a smile. Thinking about how me and Christina's friendship changed for the better.

    Heck, she's my wife now! A couple years passed when I finally got the balls to propose. I was anxious as heck, hoping she would say yes.

      Getting the fans to be happy about the situation was very easy, they all loved her from the start.

      Fans would take pictures with me and would even ask for photos with her. It's not that I'm surprised, she's so gorgeous and kind.

      Driving back to our house was just a drive through memory lane. Thinking back on those days, the day I met her. Gosh I knew something was special about her and that she would be the end of me.
        I hate to say it, but as every couple goes through them we had fights. Some over the smallest things but some pretty major.
      We now have twins, a boy and a girl. Their names are Michael Jr. and Maddison. They're our pride and joy.
       I love them so much, my son and I get to play video games which I let him win most of the time while Christina and Maddison play dress up. Watching them model for us is so adorable, I couldn't be more grateful.
      Over the years I discovered a small church close to where we live now. I ignored it at first but I felt something drawing me there. Me and Christina went ever so often when we had the chance or wanted to until we wanted to go every week. We soon accepted Christ into our hearts and were very blessed cause of that small church.
        I finally got home when I heard the screams from my kids. Poor Christina, she's probably trying to get the kids to stop while she's pregnant. Oh did I not mention before  that Christina is pregnant again? Oops!
        When I walked inside I saw Michael Jr. and Maddison fighting over the tv remote. Classic!
         "Guess whose home?" I asked
          "Daddy!" They said in unison.   That's a little freaky sometimes when they do that cause they're twins but whatever I'll get over it eventually.
           I gave them one of my huge bear hugs while I heard them giggling beneath me. I ended up telling them to share the remote and to watch what they both wanna watch which resulted in happy kids.
          I ended up finding Christina trying to rest but epic failing at it due to her rubbing her head when I opened our bedroom door. I set the flower that I had gotten her from the store on her bedside table.
      "Hey babe, how are you feeling?"
      "Fine I guess, I just want to not have the kids making so much noise all the time due to some headaches I've been getting lately, probably pregnant stuff or something. Also, thanks for the flowers."
       Just then at that moment the kids walked in looking quite curious. I was about to ask why until Maddison spoke up.
       "Mommy, daddy me and Michael were curious about this, how exactly did you guys meet?"
           Have we really not told them, or have they forgotten already? I sighed remembering, and told them.
         "It all started on Omegle."
----------------------------------------------
That is it, I'm so sorry that this story was cut short due to me not liking this story line anymore. I hope you enjoyed this book and liked this Epilogue. Please leave what you thought about this book cause it's very nice to know what you guys thought about it. Love you guys lots!xxx