Late night chats and cuddles

Christina's POV
              After we got off the bus and walked into the hotel we were greeted by fans and paparazzi. It was pretty hectic but Michael guided me through the crowd.
                 When I was about to go into my room to get some sleep clothes, Michael dragged me into his room. "I can't believe you've been here since yesterday! I want to greet you at the airport and get you settled in and be able to cuddle afterwards." Michael pouted making my heart go 1,000 times faster.
                   "Well it wouldn't be such a surprise would it?" He shook his head no. I was about to go and get my clothes from down the hall until he grabbed my arm. "Why are you leaving?"
                    "I have to get something to sleep in." I said. "Sleep in some of my clothes." He said pulling out a big band t-shirt and sweatpants. After I got changed in the bathroom I couldn't help but melt at the way Michael was looking me up and down.
                     "Dang, you should wear my clothes more often." He said making me blush. I wish me and him were a thing, were we just friends or friends who flirt? Maybe a flirtationship is what we have.
                     He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck, just staring into eachother's eyes. "Will you be mine?" He asked. I literally couldn't speak at all, so I just jumped onto him and kissed him.
                      He pulled away and said, "I'm guessing that's a yes then?" He chuckled making me laugh. That night we stayed in bed just cuddling and watching tv shows.
                       All of a sudden I woke up to a banging on the door. Michael must've heard it also cause he was crawling out of the bed. By the voices outside I could guess that it was the boys. I couldn't make out what they were saying so I tried to get closer to listen better.
                      In the making of trying to do that I fell off the bed making a huge bang noise. The boys all walked in and stared at the sight in front of them. Me, in Michael's clothes, in his room, in his bed. What could be worse?
                    "Wow, you guys are very friendly already we see."Ashton cracked a joke making us all laugh. We ended up explaining what happened and told them that we did not have it.        
               Michael had to leave for some band stuff so the boys left to let him get changed. When the door finally closed Michael climbed on the bed whispering to me saying,"I'll be right back baby." My face heated up and my heart literally exploded. He gave me a goodbye kiss and walked out to go with the boys. Why is this real but seems so fake?

A/N
I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for it being short, I'll try to make it longer next time. I may start a new story soon so comment what it should be. It has to have a guy from 5SOS tho so yea! Love you guys.