Camp Half-blood falls apart

Annabeth Pov
Percy should have been here by now. Oh, where is that Seaweed Brain.

"Annabeth...earth to Annabeth, are you back yet?" Piper interrupted my mental panic attack.

"Yeah, it's just Percy was supposed to be at camp by now and ever since the pit I am worried he will never come back. I am just being stupid; it is Seaweed Brain he probably forgot to pack last night or something."

"Breathe Annabeth, in and out, you will not do yourself any good if you lose your cool," Piper tries to calm Annabeth. It is not even noon yet, was painted over her face.

"My daughter calm down, I know exactly where Percy is and trust me he is fine."

"Mom, what are you doing here? Where is Percy?"

"This note will explain everything but I must take my leave," with that Athena turned into a bright light.

Dear demigods,
The gods have decided that you need to know everything about what Percy has been put though in his life. As he is not the only one affected, he has traveled to England to inform the other person whose life story is on the line. I would expect him to arrive shortly but I cannot be sure when.
Chiron was once told by the Immortal One that the most abused child in his camp will be who he least expected but even with the clue he will never find the child. Since the gods have decided to share Percy's life I can share this. The most abused camper is in fact Percy Jackson.
Okay, let it out 'what that can't be Sally is awesome' and 'that is impossible who would do that to someone as nice as Percy.' Well, it is true because his old stepfather Gabe hit both Sally and Percy. The only thing that bit-er-man was useful for is covering demigod scent.
~Athena
Do not get mad at Percy for not telling you. His mother already knocked off Gabe using Medisa's head. She has always been independent and wanted to handle the situation herself. Percy would have done the deed himself if his mother hadn't said he and his father wouldn't always be able to protect her.
I admire the woman's courage and right to be independent instead of a maiden in distress.
~Artemis
My son has hidden so much but there is nothing he can do about it. Some campers have wondered why Percy never got PTSD from the Titan war and why his case wasn't as awful as it should have been. The reason is because he already has PTSD and has been dealing with it for years before camp. Annabeth you call Percy Seaweed Brain but you were surprised when he said something smart in the past. His lack of thinking is his defense mechanism because "nerds" get bullied at school and he wanted to limit that due to his home life. If he wanted to he could rival an Athena child in the wisdom department. When Athena broke the news to him about what the other gods decided she didn't have to finish many sentences because he knew what she was going to say.
I would like to say that is all from me but I was given the "task" of writing that are dear hero was raped.
~Poseidon
P.s. Let it be known that we had no part in forcing this on Percy; we vote against it but it was not enough.
~Hestia, Hades, Zeus, Demeter and Nyx

"Oh my gods!"
"Annabeth!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next chapter Hogwarts finds out about Harry. Hope you guys and gals enjoyed this chapter and story.
~SC