I shop in the muggle world now

History Book Pov

My name is Harry Potter! I am six years old and have learned magic to heal myself! I fix broken bones and punctured lungs. I stitch my wounds up so now I can move after a beating. The only problem is when I am knocked out and get an infection. All I have to worry about is starvation and school. I like school. I get out of the house for six whole hours! The teachers seem nice but they think I am unintelligent. I wish I could correct them but Dudley goes to my school and he would tattle.

Dudley follows his parents' example and enjoys when I get in trouble. I hope Dudley grows out of his parents footsteps. I don't know if that is possible but it is a shame that he can't count yet. I wish Mom was here. She could help her nephew learn and become his own person. Too bad Aunt Puke is too blind to see she is killing her child's brain. Maybe I can show Dudley that magic isn't bad? Would that get him to see that his parents aren't always right?

I wonder about the cat a lot. I don't know what happened to him but I hope he is okay. He is a magical cat so he should be able to take care of himself. He always got so grumpy when we weren't around. I hope they don't put him to sleep because he is sad. What was his name again?

Anyways, I'm heading to my home. I know that by now the house has been gone through. It is procedure after a murder; in this case double murder. I want to see if I can find my stuffed animals that are replicas of Dad, Siri, and Remy. I don't have anything from before besides the blanket I was found in. It is probably a fools dream to think they weren't destroyed in the explosion my magic caused. The aurors most likely assumed that the explosion was from Mum's protection spell being hit by the unforgivable curse but it wasn't. My magic lashed outwards after watching my parents killed. I was too young to control it and too distraught to try.

I grab the port key the goblins gave me and activate it. It takes me to the front door. 'Here goes nothing.' I push the door in, 'there's where Daddy died. He was protecting us but he didn't have his wand so he tackled the monster. I move farther into the house. 'I remember playing his Siri in front of the fire. His laughter was always carefree despite the war.' I see the kitchen, "Remy was always helping Mum in the kitchen. He said he wanted to be useful and everyone said he already was.' I head upstairs, past Mum and Dad's room, heading towards mine. I pause before the door and breathe in. I push it open, 'there's where Mummy died pleading for my life.' I glance around and find what I was looking for. I grab the toys and run as fast as my legs would carry me. I run away from my home. I run from the memories. I run to hell. I run back to my aunt and uncle's. I run to my cupboard and cry the pain away.

Harry's Pov

I stopped going to the wizard world to shop. All anyone does there is gawk and stare. I am sick of it. I grew up in the muggle world so I can go without the wizard one for a while. This should blow over soon; I hope.

Third Person Pov

Harry Potter has taken over the media all over again. Everyone is questioning how no one knew what he was going through. Everyone who ever said a mean word against Harry Potter is regretting it and wishing they could change what they did. Will the world ever recover? What will happen when they find out demigods exist? Can the wizards move on knowing everything their savior went through? Knowing everything he had to go through for them? Maybe it is time to evaluate all the decisions they made.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey, hope you enjoy this chapter. BTW, I might take longer to update after a request but that is only because I am in college now. Thanks for reading.
~SC