Chapter 6: Blood Drops

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Warning: There will be blood in this chapter. So for those who don't like blood, better imagine that it's juice....but since NNT is always filled with blood, we get use to it. Don't forget to watch out for the Twisteds happening in this chapter. Enjoy my lovely readers!!!

Normal POV

Elizabeth and Meldy had finally arrived back at the palace. It was only around Lunch time that they arrived from their little tour. When they arrived at the main door of the palace, Elizabeth caught sight of Meliodas and the other sins.

"Meliodas-sama...where are all of you going?" she asked him since they look like they were ready to depart in just moments.

"we're going back to Liones. Everyone is in great danger." Meliodas answered. They had no time to chat around.

"wait..I don't understand."

"that's okay.....Merlin will fill you in with the details." Meliodas waited for the other sins to gather around for Merlin to perform her teleportation spell one more time to teleport them straight to Liones much faster.

"Meldy!" Meliodas called. Immediately, Meldy came running towards Meliodas. "Meldy, I have a mission for you, Elizabeth and Hawk."

"what is it Meliodas-sama?" Elizabeth went closer to hear his mission for them.

"I want the three of you to protect Arthur. We don't know who that stranger that attacked him last night....so I'm gonna need the three of you to keep an eye out for Arthur got it?"

"Hai! I'll do my best Meliodas-sama" Meldy saluted as she ran into the castle's main door with Hawk running behind her. Only Elizabeth and Meliodas were left. Elizabeth was about to walk away before Meliodas grabbed her arm. She turned to know what it was all about.

"Elizabeth....if things get out of control....if you need any help at all, I need you to yell out this specific word." Elizabeth just blinked twice.

"Uhh...ans what would that word be Meliodas-sama?" Meliodas gestured her to come closer. Elizabeth leaned down till Meliodas was near her ear. He whispered the word silently. Elizabeth has never heard that word before....but why does it sound familiar?

"Go----" Meliodas cut her off

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!...Elizabeth..you can only say that word once...." Meliodas shushed her by using his hands to cover her mouth. She pulled away.

"Meliodas-sama, what is that word for?"

"It's a kill code."

"Huh?" Elizabeth wonders why it is called that way.

"Don't ask what happens....you'll see it when you say it.....but I think you get the answer just by it's title." Elizabeth nodded her head. From the word 'Kill code' it literally means a weapon might appear in any moment after saying that.

Merlin had appeared from her short visit to her lab. "Captain, it's time to depart."

"Merlin, fill Elizabeth in with hte details..." Meliodas stood near where the other sins were standing.

"It's time to teleport....."

"Elizabeth....remember, don't say it unless you need it." With a snap, Merlin had teleported the sins back to Liones. Elizabeth stood there wondering what they were talking about but luckily, Melrin was there and told her everything.

Elizabeth gasped at the newly said info. The kingdom will be in grave danger if the sins don't gather the knights in time. "So what will you be doing Merlin-san?"