Chapter 8: Melodiaz

AUTHOR'S NOTE

what what what what what??????????????????? it's chapter 8 already?! oh my gosh this is so much. we're getting closer to the ending and I'm not excited for that T_T I wanted to continue making it but I can't :( but I'll try to make a sequel but 1st, I gotta update my other story.

NOTE: Keep in mind that the names I'm using here are from the story of the book of the real Arthur Pendragon. created by Joseph P. Clancy. I'm not taking his ideas. I just needed a proper name for the proper villain. oh well, enjoy!

Recap:

This was it. The full moon is almost here. Meliodas can hear all the victim Knights form far away. Their screams of agony as they slowly shifted to their demonic forms. As the clouds started fading, the sight of the moon was shown.

This was the first time someone would think that the moon's glow was horrible. The sound of bones cracking alerted everyone. It's time for the night shift. The protective shield that Diane and King had casted has started turning pink. It's what it looks like when the moon's glow shines on it.

Everyone watched as the white moon started turning red. This was not an eclipse. If it was, it would be the Blood Moon Eclipse in Demon History. The redness had covered a quarter of the moon. To everyone out their in the world watching, they can't see the Blood Moon, but for those who are aware of the situation, their senses open up, letting their eyes see though the event.

"Captain...it's starting." Diane notified. They readied themselves for another war.

"Minna, just keep in mind, we have to survive one night...that's all. We have to keep them locked in this shield for 12 hours..meaning sunrise...............or until Merlin finds the cure."

Ban, Diane, King and Gowther headed to the different areas that they were assigned to. There were Knights stationed at every area. They need at least one Sin to increase their defense. Everyone had scattered, except for Meliodas.

He felt like something isn't right. That feeling was positive. He took one more glance at the Quarter filled Blood Moon and said, "Meldy.....control yourself."

*****

Normal POV

The once Quarter moon had now turned to the Half moon. Meaning, the blood moon is here. Once that blood fills the whole moon's white color, all hell will break loose. The sins were stationed in different parts of the castle. Helping them, are the Holy Knights who haven't drank the demon's blood.

Ban was positioned at North, Diane at South, King at East, and Gowther at West while Meliodas stayed put at his spot. He was waiting for something, or someone actually. He knows it was a mistake but that could be the best mistake he has made to save everyone. Meliodas hopes that his plan works. There is a disadvantage to his plan but he trusts that person to not go overboard.

One more look at the moon and there it was. It was fully red. The blood moon has arrive. There goes the dreadful sounds of a demon calling for death. Ever so slowly, one by one, the Holy Knights shifted into their Demonic forms, leaving the top part of their body hanging on the chest of the demons. The humans have no control over their demonic side.

***

Gowther was backing away from the scene. Guila haven't spoke a word after being turned. Her lifeless top just hung there like it was for display. The chains were working though. It stopped the demon right off its tracks. The sound of it's roars emitted around the Kingdom's shield. The others heard the call and roared along with it.

Ban stood there as Jericho's demonic side tried to escape the chains. "Maybe this will lessen the rage.." says Ban. He pointed his hand in front of Jericho then made a slash. He used 'Snatch' to drain the demon's magic. "that will keep you still." It worked. But moments after, it's energy came back now it was more angry than before. "damn it...it didn't work."