Parker & Jenna

I gleefully skipped downstairs the next morning.

I looked at my newest doll's sleeping form.

Jenna. It was a beautiful name for an almost perfect doll.

I noticed Rachel had undid the hand chains so she could rest comfortably.

Sweet doll.

I shook sweet Jenna whose eyes flashed open slowly.

"Sweetheart, it's time for the customization." I say lightly.

She stirs slightly.

"Before you do that," she starts slowly. "Can you at least tell me your name?"

I laugh. "It's Papa sweetie."

"No, your real name." I frown.

"Will you be a good doll if I tell you?"

She nods.

"Parker, Parker Holly." I say.

She smiles and allows me to take the foot chains off.

"Where's the room?" She asks.

I point at the door and she walks in, immediately vomiting.

My newest doll just ruined the floor.

"Jenna! You said you would be a good dolly! Now you've gone and ruined the floor!"

I slap her and she starts crying.

"I-I'm sorry Papa, I'm just s-scared of h-hospitals."

I make a mental note not to play nurse with her.

"This is not a hospital, it's my customizing room." I help her up. "Lay on the table.

She lays down and holds her arm to the side. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

She looks up at me, mirroring the look.

"Aren't you going to put me under?"

"Dolls don't feel pain." I reply, as I watch the color drain from her face. "You only scream because you find the blood disgusting."

I quickly restrain her to the table after I say this for she begins squirming.

I prepare for the first stage, the face.

I mark out where I want the face to become more doll-like and take out the permanent makeup.

I cut her cheeks open as she screams from the blood and I carefully place the plastic in.

I quickly sew them up and look at her cute dimples.

I am about to apply the makeup when I notice something that infuriates me. Her eyes are brown, not blue or green like I like.

I grab the special mixture my father gave me years ago.

I decide green will look nice, it compliments the blonde.

I fill up the syringe and insert the paste into both eyes, the color takes effect immediately.

I smile again and begin finishing the procedure, taking pleasure in every scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenna

I wake up feeling sore and just downright awful.

I look in front of me and an inhuman face stares back from the mirror.

My blonde hair hangs in ringlets, my face is thoroughly covered with makeup. My dimples are much larger and my eyes are green.

I notice my arms have shrunken in size and are somewhat adjustable, as are my legs. I gasp as I notice my breasts have almost doubled in size going from a B to a low D.

"Hello?" My voice sounds silky smooth and I shudder at the memory.

He forced me to sing and carefully cut his way to my vocal cords he then jabbed and prodded them until my voice was perfect.

Rachel rushes in.

"Woah." She gasps.

"Rachel, this all permanent right?" I ask weakly.

She nods slowly.

I burst out crying and she rushes over.

"No! No! You can't cry yet, the eye cream hasn't settled yet. He'll get mad."

I stop at her last words and she nods to say I haven't ruined it.

"Come on, it's dinner." I walk with her to the table and sit next to Parker.

"Ahh, my Jenna! You've healed quickly." He says, obviously taking pride in his work.

"Do you like it? I think it's quite an improvement."

"I fücking hate it!" I scream, my silky voice raising.

"I already told you!" He screams back. "My. Dolls. Don't. Talk. Like. That."

His hand connects with my face and I scream in pain as he hits my newly augmented dimples.

"I-I'm sorry, P-Papa." I whimper, lowering my voice.

"That's not going to cut it, Jenna." He spat.

Shivers went down my spine.

He grabbed me by the hair and yanked me up to his room.

I scream as he rips the dress off and ties me, facedown, onto the bed.

"Now," he growls. "Every time your feel the lash, your going to spell out one letter of the phrase,' Papa's dolls don't cuss.' Understand?"

I nod and the whip comes down as I scream "P"

This was going to be excruciating.