Parker and Jenna

3 months later

I finally had 4 perfect dolls.

Morgan still needed work and Jenna was very wary around me but life was great.

"Parker!" My boss shouted and I snapped up.

I had finally gotten a job to help calm the police and it worked. I scored a job at a banking company called BBC and it was quite boring. I usually spaced out and thought about what I would play with my Dolls when I got home.

"Sorry ma'am, I was just adding in my head." Her expression relaxed.

"Oh, I apologize Parker." She shuffled away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at home happily and grinned as my dolls ran to greet me.

"Tanya! How our little bundle?" I had created my own doll with Tanya.

She was small and frail, her bright blue eyes and dark hair. She had many of her mother's features but shared mine. I had named her Sasha, a beautiful name for my little girl.

I counted the heads and growled when I notice my little Morgan missing.

The little bitch!

I stomped up the stairs and growled when she turned around.

"Papa! No, no, no! Please!" I slammed her against the wall by her hair.

"Dolls! Morgan wants to put on a play for us!" They all walked up the stairs and slowly sat on the couch.

"No!No,no,no, NO!" She screamed as I strapped her in.

She was held up by a small harness and I used her like a puppet, putting on my own plays.

"I need a second actress... Jenna! Get you pretty little ass up here." She slowly rose and walked over and I slapped it as she walked over grinning as she yelped.

Calm down naughty boy.

My cousin's voice reminded me. He was going to visit soon with his dolls and I was very excited.

I finished strapping Jenna in and climbed to my place up top.

"Ready beauties?" I said.

They nodded and I smiled in glee.

My family was complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Jenna's POV•

All I could think about is how he slapped my butt.

Tanya told me (through writing) that's how it all started, the process of Sasha and I feared dearly for my virginity.

I gasped when the harness needles dug into me as Papa started the show.

"Once upon a time...." Everything drowned out as I focused on not screaming.

Morgan had given already screaming at the top of her lungs and I glared at her.

"Oh too much for you? Your a stupid little dolly Morgan." He said as he began tying electric coils around our arms.

He started telling the story again, shocking us every few minutes and my head jerked back every time.

The show was finally over and I collapsed, bleeding as he released us.

Morgan was crying but it didn't affect me anymore.

I had been here for a while and he had broken my spirit just like the other's.

He suddenly grabbed my chin and started roughly kissing me.

I gritted my teeth, not allowing him entrance. I was not ready to make a Sasha with him.

He began digging his nails into my face and I opened my mouth a little and he immediately started shoving his tongue down my throat.

Morgan suddenly tried to rip him off of me and he screeched in rage.

"Rachel! Set her in the Room please, I'll deal with her in the morning." I looked to Tanya and her eyes were filled with sadness for me and I accepted my fate and followed Parker into his room.

I quickly tuned the world out as I landed softly on the bed. I had become quite good at that. I thought about my family and how it thought I used to look pretty, being interrupted every now and again by an involuntary moan.

We kept up the routine for about a week and I thought about many different things each time.

He finally returned today, as I lay feeling dead. He threw a box next to me and I looked at it in confusion.

Pregnancy tests.

I gulped and ran to the bathroom, quickly peeing on the stick.

I left it for a few minutes and gasped at the results.

Pregnant.

Something snapped and my spirt returned. I was not going to raise this poor child with this monster.

I was getting out of here or die trying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated I've been kinda busy but anyways....

Sneak peek at next chapter: SOMEBODY'S GONNA DIE😅

Who do you guys think is gonna die?

Remember to comment, follow, and vote! Everything means so much to me! Love you guys!❤️💯