Parker and Rachel

I smiled happily at Jenna's results.

I had created another little doll!

If it was a boy, I would raise him to be my little helper but if it was another beautiful girl she would be a perfect little doll.

I immediately called my cousin, waiting patiently as the phone rang.

"Hello?" His voice rang out.

"Donavan! You won't believe it! I've created two children!" I said gleefully.

"Oh mammy would be so proud! Which doll is the newest in?" He asked.

"Jenna, one of the newer ones." I responded.

"Oh she sounds pretty! My dolls are almost ready to visit just a week now. You'll have to share though!" He said.

"I will if you will." I responded dryly, not keen on sharing my dolls.

They were mine after all. I had found them, saved them, made them perfect, and kept them here.

"Oh! My littlest is crying ta-ta!" My cousin cried, hanging up the phone.

I grinned and set the phone back, walking out of the office and down to the basement, where my dolls were talking.

Rachel looked at me and then looked away, shaking.

"Rachel, darling, what wrong?" I asked.

"N-nothing P-P-Papa." She answered, not looking at me.

I grabbed her face and made her look up at me.

"What's. Wrong." I said through gritted teeth.

She burst in tears. "I called him! I called, I couldn't stop the urge."

I growled.

"Morgan! Jenna! Get her to the room!"

My dolls rushed down, I smiled at Morgan's scars from her experience in the room.

They lifted my struggling Rachel up and tossed her into the Room.

It was filled with an assortment of devices of my own creation and they were all extremely painful for my extremely bad dolls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Rachel's POV•

I had called my boyfriend. It was the worst mistake and most likely my last.

Morgan and Jenna took me into the room where I had watched my friends die that night.

"Jenna please!" I screamed.

"I can't take this, I've got a little one to take care of." She said, sending me a sad smile and shuffling over to the chairs.

"Morgan?" I whimpered.

"He'll kill me! This was your mistake Rachel. I'm sorry!"

They sat down and looked away as he stormed in.

"Papa! Please leave me!" I screeched crawling on to my knees. "Please show me mercy I beg of you!"

"Oh Rachel! I'll show mercy until your little friend arrives and then you can watch him die before you burn in Hell with him." He gripped my face and yanked me over to one of his torture devices.

It was a very medieval device, used to rip the limbs from the body.

He tied my arms and legs and instructed Jenna and Morgan to crank or they'd be strapped up themselves.

My friends were going to kill me to save themselves.

"SHIT!" I screeched, my arms and legs feeling already separated.

He laughed. That fücking monster laughed at my pain.

" I have one last request Papa." I said sweetly.

"Yes? My doll?" He asked.

"Make me look like a human again..." I said, the last part drifting off.

"Certainly, the more pain the better I suppose." He got the kit and fixed my face, I never screamed not once.

It was stained with blood which he quickly cleaned, he was a bit squeamish.

I was Rachel again.

Blue eyes and a natural face stared back at me. My hair was its wavy normal length and I smiled.

A few minutes later my boyfriend was dragged down by Tanya.

"Rachel!" He screamed.

I looked over at him and started crying.

"It's over baby! We're dead!" I said.

"I get to die with you and that's the way I'd want to go." He said smiling.

He tied my baby up to a chair in a small room with holes throughout it. He then placed a mask that looked much like an elephant head over his own.

I screamed when I realized there was only small breathing holes at the bottom of the trunk.

He was going to suffocate to death.

Water began flowing through the holes, the chair grounded.

"NO!" I screamed.

I didn't care about the pain any more, I struggled to rip free and when my foot was finally lose I kicked the bitch Morgan in the face and my left side loosened.

"Papa! Help!" Jenna screamed and I quickly attempted to kick her in the face but she caught my foot.

"BITCH!" I yelled. I looked over and saw he was drowning and suffocating.

Poisonous gas and water continued to fill the room and his head finally lay limp, no longer struggling.

"Your turn you stupid bitch." Papa said tightening the left side again.

"I'd like to say my last words. I hope you rot in Hell bastard. Your sick and twisted and you deserve to die with each and every one of your devices. Jenna, make him pay. Fücking kill him and rip his organs out. Don't bring a child into this sick and twisted place. I love you Jay, goodbye."

I gasped in pain as everything was dislocated and slowly drifted away, the pain seeping into numbness and then disappearing as I landed into the beautiful darkness.

I had escaped.