Tina and Donny

•Tina's POV•

I walked over to Papa, swaying my hips in time with steps.

"Hello Tina." He said, biting his glasses that cute way he did when he was in deep thought.

"Donny!" Parker yelled from downstairs.

Papa started to get up but I straddled him playfully, forcing him to sit back on the chair.

"Get off Tina." He growled and I winked at Kim.

Kim walked up behind him and rested her hands on his shoulders.

"We're just playin' around Papa."

He smirked.

"I'll play along. Follow me."

We both got up excitedly and followed him.

"Oh wait this will be more fun if you're blindfolded. Wait here."

Seconds later we were blindfolded and ushered into a small room.

"I'll help you two in and just answer some questions for me. There will be a prize for the winner!"

I squealed in delight and gasped when warm water hit my legs as I sunk into the water, fully dressed.

I felt Kim squish in next to me and we both giggled.

"Now which one of you got in trouble last week?"

I frowned and rose my hand.

I screamed as I felt my head pushed under the water until I could barely breath. I rose, shaking and crying.

"Who disobeyed me when they first arrived?"

Now Kim was forced under.

"Last question darlings, who is my favorite? Whoever answers correctly wins!"

I threw my hand up and screamed when I felt his hands pushing my head down.

"Wrong again Tina."

He threw me under the water and I splashed the water out of the tub and clawed at his hands until my lungs have out.

I heard Kim's faint screams leaving my world.

I heard Papa's laugh in the distance.

I saw the great times before I was taken and started bawling.

Then the world turned black as a heavy weight was placed on my chest and my soul left my beaten body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donavan's POV•

I helped Kim out of the tub, I wasn't phased by what I did at all.

I had been tired of Tina's constant attempts at pleasing me in other ways then just company. Kim also needed to learn dependence on me and not her sister.

Tina's death also would let us go to Europe.

I walked Kim to her room and slammed the door, then walked to Parker.

"Yes Parker?" I asked kindly, even though I was feeling annoyed.

"Are we ready for Europe or should I prepare for the trip?"

"We are ready Par-"

A loud smash echoed from the stairs that followed right after by a scream.

We rushed upstairs to find Jenna restrained while Kim smashed china over her head, cutting Jenna up. Her babies stood inches away from her as the china pieces barely missd them.

I rushed forward and threw Kim into the wall while Parker checked on the babies and helped Jenna out.

"You ungrateful little-UGH! I should've adopted the other twins and killed you two in the first place." I growled as Kim wept her fake little tears.

I heard Tanya walk in and turned to look at her while i held Kim against the wall.

She signed to me that we were leaving now and if I was planning on killing Kim do it now.

I thought for a few moments and then spoke.

"I will leave if i get Jenna and the children while keeping Kim here. If not, I will anomously call the police and let him figure it out himself."

I smirked at her suprised look.

She hurried away and returned, tears streaming down her face as she nodded.

I was moving on to bigger and better things then just smuggling my little cousin overseas.

I was going to make sure pretty little Jenna and Morgan ended up mine.