Brooke

I get the rest of my things and pack them into boxes. I push them all to the door knowing that the moving truck will be here at any second.

I stand in the door frame and look into my now empty flat. I start to remember all the memories I've had here over the years.

I got lost in my thought and just stared at the white walls and wooden floors. I get snapped out of my daze when my friend Stella came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder. I jump, not expecting it. We both laugh. "The moving truck is here."

I give a slight nod and we both start to grab boxes. We proceed down the stairs in complete silence. The only noise is our shoes smacking the steps.

I started to remember the day Stella and I first met and how amazing it was. She made me feel welcome. I highly doubt my new neighbors will be anything compared to her. I was really going to miss Stella, but hey London isn't too far from Manchester so we could always visit each other.

We get outside and put the boxes into the truck. We continue to do that until all the boxes are in the truck. I give the truck driver my new address, then turn around to face Stella.

I can see she's about ready to cry so I pull her into a hug. "Hey, its going to be ok we can still always visit each other and we can still have our games nights every Friday, it just will be a little different."

I can feel a tear drop fall onto my shoulder. She breaks away and gives me a weak smile, "Okay, just what ever you do, don't forget me. I don't want for you to move to London and make new friends and forget about me."

I feel a tear slip down my cheek. "I will never forget you. No one in the entire UK could take your place, not even Dan!"

Dan Howell had been one of my best friends when I was younger. We were so close from the beginning of primary school to the end of high school but that sadly changed when we went off to University.

I mean we still talk sometimes because I'm a Youtuber and so is he. I wish we talked more though. I missed all the fun times we would have in high school with our pranks. The only problem I had with seeing him was that I still have a crush on him and I get so nervous whenever I'm around him.

I realize that the truck driver is waiting for me, so I give Stella another tight hug before I run off to my car and follow the moving truck to my new home.