Dan

I wanted to take Brooke to a nicer restaurant but Phil insisted that we kept it casual. I sigh and flop down on the couch, waiting for it to be six. I look at my phone and see that its only five thirty. I slouch down even farther into the couch. I stare up at the ceiling and begin to think.

Brooke. The Brooke Valentine was my neighbor. I couldn't seem to wrap my head around that, it was just so crazy. I was so excited and yet not at the same time. I wanted her to like me as much as I like her but for all I know she probably has a boyfriend.

Phil comes strolling into the lounge and takes a seat next to me on the couch. I can sense him looking at me, but I continue to stare at the ceiling. "Wanna watch some tv?" I sigh, "No."

Phil slouches down so that he's level with me. "What are you thinking about?" I sit up and look down at my lap.

"Just...I don't know its complicated." He sits up too and watches me fiddle with the zipper of my jacket. "Is this about Brooke?" God, its like he can read my mind. "Yeah, how did you know?"

"Because I know that look, your sad about something." I look up at him, "Well its just that...I am really excited and happy that she is our neighbors and all but I just wished that she liked me as much as I do her."

"How do you know she doesn't? She could like you just as much, what makes you think she doesn't? I've seen the way she looks at you." I take out my phone to look and see what time it is. "It's five minutes till six, we better go get Brooke." I stand up and walk over to the door.

"Are you coming Phil?" I yell into the lounge. "Yeah I'm coming, I'm coming." I leave the door open and walk over to Brooke's flat. I take a deep breathe, then knock on the door. I hear her run to the door and within second, it swings open.

I stare at her for a moment. She has her hair up in a ponytail and she's wearing black skinny jeans with brown leather boots and a dark red trench coat. She looks absolutely gorgeous. "Dan? What are you looking at?" She laughs a little and I look into her green eyes, "You look great." is all I manage to say.

She blushes and smiles at me. "So do you. I like that all black look it suits you." I try hard not to blush myself, so I laugh to make it unnoticeable. She steps out into the hallway and locks the door behind her. Phil comes out right after her and smiles at Brooke before locking the door.

We walk down the stairs and step out into the chilly London air. "We can take my car." Brooke has a car? I think to myself. "Sure that would be great." says Phil.

"Yeah that would be great."

We all make our way towards her car. Brooke tosses me the keys, "Your driving. I don't know my way around London." I laugh and hop into the car.

The whole way to the restaurant, we jam out to almost all the songs that play on the radio. We all laugh as we get out of the car. "Oh good Chipotle, I was worried you guys were going to take me to a fancy restaurant and I was going to be under dressed."

I laugh as I hold the door open for her, "Well I was going to do that but Phil insisted we kept it casual."

We ordered our food and found a table that was actually clean. Brooke and I caught up and Phil just watched us while he ate his food. It was kind of creepy to be honest.

"Phil? Why are you looking at us like that?" Brooke said with a slight laugh. Phil just smiled and continued to eat his food. "What!" Me and Brooke said at the same time. Phil looked up from his food and continues to smile.

"You guys are just...so cute together." For a moment we are all silent, Phil still smiling. I shoot Brooke a glare and she does the same thing. I look deeply into her eyes and get lost in them. Everything around me goes silent.

I begin to remember the time we had a pretend wedding and almost kissed. I remember her face turning bright red and mine did too. We had set all of our stuffed animals on chairs and I dressed up and so did she. It was the first time I really knew that she was meant for me. I wish I could go back to that day and relive it.

I begin to snap out of my daze and get my hearing back. I realize that Brooke is staring at me as intensely as I am at her. I wonder what she's thinking about.

"Guys? Are you ok?" I turn my gaze towards Phil and smile at him. I turn back towards Brooke and see her beaming. "Yeah, everything's fine."

I pull out my phone and check to see what time it is. "Well it's almost seven, we should probably get out of here." We put the covers on our food and put it into a bag.

"Shall we go to our place?" says Phil very elegantly. "Why yes good sir we shall." I laugh at how cute she is and hold the door open for her. "After you, malady." She laughs and pretends to curtsey, and we all walk out in hysterical laughter.

A/N: Well there you guys go! I finally published this story. It took me long enough. I really have good plans for this story so I will make sure that the updates are frequent! Please comment and vote and remember guys stay awesome. Bye!

~Phangirl290