Brooke

We headed back to the apartment building and both of the boys begged me to stay the night. Of course I really had no choice because I had no furniture.

"Yay! This is going to be awesome!" Phil shrieked. It was cute how excited he was.

"Yeah this should be fun." Dan said giving me a smile. I smile back and unlock the door to my apartment. "Alright well then it's settled, let me just grab a couple of things then I will be right over."

Both of them give me a big smile before we walk into our separate flats. I run back to where my bedroom is going to be and grab my pajamas from my suitcase. I also grab some makeup remover and my phone.

Before I get changed I turn on my phone to see if I have any notifications. Two missed calls and three texts from Stella. I laugh as I look down at my phone and slide it open.

Stella: Hey how's everything going?

Stella: When can I come and visit???

Stella: I really miss you:(

I continue to laugh as I reply.

Brooke: Ok haha 1. Everything is going great 2. Um I don't know I don't have furniture yet but soon! and 3. I really miss you too wish you were here right now:(

I turn my phone off and start getting changed.

Before I leave I grab my essentials: pillow, duvet, phone, and charger. I walk to the door and lock it as I step out into the hallway. I take a deep breath and make my way over to their door. Within two knocks, I hear someone run to the door. It swings open and I see Phil standing there with Dan behind him. Both with huge smiles on their faces.

"Alright lets get this party started!" I hear Phil say as I walk into the door and set my stuff on their couch. Dan laughs as Phil comes running from the kitchen with a huge bowl of popcorn. "Are we even going to be able to consume that much?" I say slightly concerned. "No don't worry Phil will eat half of it." Phil gives Dan a glare and we all end up laughing as we walking to the lounge and flop on the couch.

"So what should we do?" I say as I look at both of the boys. There is a moment of silence while we think. "We could play some Mario Kart?" says Dan. "Alright your on but you should know that I'm the queen of Mario Kart."

"Yeah well prepare to get beat because I'm the king." I glare at Dan, "Fine your on." He gets up and puts the disc in the wii.

We spend the rest of the night playing Mario Kart and watching movies until it's midnight. We finally stop the movie and decide to get some sleep. Dan and I take the couch and Phil gets the chair.

I grab my pillow and my duvet and get comfy. As I wait for the boys to get situated I look to see if Stella texted me back. Nothing. She must be out with some friends or something, so I send her a quick goodnight text and turn off my phone.

Phil runs over and turns the lights off and then comes running back. Once we are under our duvets the room is silent. "Goodnight guys." I finally say. They both say goodnight back and the room goes silent again.

I go to fix my pillow and hit Dan's head with mine. "Oww" we both say at the same time. I turn my head so I'm looking right at him as he looks at me. We lay there for a minute or so just staring at each other.

"I really did miss you, ya know." I hear Dan whisper. I smile at him. "You had my number, you could have called me or texted me."

"Yeah I know it's just...I don't know it seemed like you were really busy with your YouTube career and I didn't want to bother you." My smile fades and I just look at his eyes. "I've always had time for you Dan."

We just lay there staring into each others eyes, our faces just inches away. I lean over and plant a small kiss on his nose. "I'm sorry that I never tried to contact you. I missed you. I missed you so much."

I roll over so I'm facing away from him.

I look into the darkness. I knew this day would come. The day when I realize that I am in love with Dan Howell and it felt great.

A/N: Wow! It's a miracle I finally updated!!!! It took me long enough. Sorry for the wait guys life has just been pretty crazy lately so I just haven't thought about updating but I had a four day weekend so I thought it was time for an update and here it is! I hope you all enjoyed it and please make sure to vote and comment I would greatly appreciate it. Remember guys stay awesome. Bye!

~Phangirl290