Dan

It's today. It's happening today! Brooke is moving to London today. I jump around my room in excitement. I'm making so much noise but I don't care, I'm just so happy!

I had really missed her and her long dirty blonde hair and her twinkling green eyes. I've had a big crush on her since high school and just never got over it.

I had always thought that Brooke felt the same, but once we went off to University we just kind of stopped talking to each other. It really bothered me because I really loved having her as a friend.

This was my chance though, she had told me that when she moved here (which is today) that we could maybe meet up somewhere and catch up. I was overly joyed by the thought of that.

I had offered to help her move her stuff in but she told me it was fine and that she didn't need any help.

I walked into the lounge fully dressed, to see Phil sitting on the couch still in he pajamas watching anime.

"Hey I thought we were waiting for both of us to get up so that we could watch anime together!" I say slightly annoyed, but in a joking way.

He laughs a little and takes his eyes away from the TV, "Well good morning to you too." We both start to laugh and I go and take a seat on the couch next to Phil.

"So what do you want to do today?" he asks as we have our eyes glued to the television. "Well you remember my friend Brooke I told you about? Well she's moving here today so I thought maybe I could take you to go and meet her."

Phil's face lights up as I say that. "Really?! That would awesome, I can't wait!" He seems more relaxed then I am. I'm just worried things might not go well. I'm still really excited though.

~One hour later~

Phil finally got dressed at 1 o'clock and we decided we would go and get some lunch before we went to see Brooke. Phil ran back to his room to get his shoes and I grabbed the keys. I shoved them into my pocket and pulled out my phone to text Brooke and ask her if we could come and visit.

Just as I was about to send it Phil came running back in and tripped and fell right on top of me. We fell right into the door and out into the hallway.

"Sorry!" says Phil as he lay on top of me. I let out a groan and try to get up. "Dan?" I recognized that voice. I quickly look up to see a blonde headed, green eyed girl. It was Brooke.

I quickly stumble to my feet and stand in front of her. Our eyes meet as she is almost as tall as me. "Brooke?" She smiles and huge smile and drops her box.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me into a big hug. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist and hug back just as tight. We stay like that until Phil interrupts.

I let go and turn around to face him. "Hi, I'm Phil." He walks over to her and extends his hand out. Brooke looks at me confused and I laugh. "Brooke this is Phil. He's my friend." She turns away from me and smiles at Phil. "Well Phil, its very nice to meet you."