Chapter 11 "A dream?"

(Y/N POV)
"A dream?" It was a dream but I see no one in the room. My chest still hurts from Rabo stabbing me I look at the huge cut in my chest someone walks in just stares at me in complete happiness "Yu-Yukine!" I run towards him but I don't get close to reaching him I fall on my knees in complete pain I hug my chest where the cut is he walks up to me and hugs me and whispers "you're alive." I look at him to see that he is crying he goes to get Yato and Kofuko and Daikoku I look at my regalia name on my wrist and say "I will never forgot you guys." I Say as I grip on to my wrist they walk in to see me crying "Y/N OH MY GOSH YOUR ALIVE!" I see every body crying except Yato instead he is looking at me and smiling I look down at my name on my wrist and smile as well then Kofuko says "let's go eat!" I tell her no because of how weak I am then she says "we will bring your food here then!" She smiles as her and Daikoku ho downstairs to get the food I look at Yato and Yukine and say "well I'm alive..." Then Yato and Yukine look at each other and tackle me with a hug and say "YOUR ALIVE!" I hug them back and say "you guys are hurting me!" They giggle and let go of me "Yukine remember our promise?" Yato said "I DIDN'T SAY I WOULD DO IT!" Yukine looked like he was blushing when he said that "what are you guys talking about?" Yato tried to say something but Yukine covered his mouth then Kofuko came back with food for us to eat we all eat and go to sleep.