Chapter 21 Running

GUYS I DONT KNOW!!! Which picture do you like for my book cover this one or the original please i don't know!!

Yukine POV
I saw her getting closer and closer. she was on a lion and she had a pistol gun with flowers in a gun holster on her skirt and a flower earring on her ear we didn't know what we were up against at first. Yato just started running with me in his hand while he was running I had to think about which regalia's were up against Karuha the revolver, Kazuha the.45 caliber pistol, Kinuha the Tipped-whip, Kuraha the lion, and... Y/N also known as Mitsayuma, I immediately didn't want to fight. I knew Yato would have to stop at some time and fight but I wouldn't want to.

Y/N'S POV
Bishamon wouldn't tell me were we we're going I could see outside but we were running to fast to actually see who we were following and where we were. It felt like when your driving in a car on a bumpy road. We kept running who knows where no one would answer me. Everybody was paying attention to the "Unknown" plan except for the twins they were looking at me worried the twins were two guns one was a revolver and the other was a .45 caliber pistol they were also in a gun holster like me, except Bishamon she kept using them instead of me.. I was worried no one was talking to me. Finally we stopped I looked around we were by some street. At first I thought we were fighting Phantoms but Apparently Not right when I saw Yukine and Yato I immediately I knew we were going after them.
—————————————––—
I know I know these chapters are short but really my Mind is blank so help me message me some ideas if you can!!