Chapter 14 Goodbye Yato

(Abbey barrera is cool and giselle Calderon is her best friend)BTW that was my bestie! Sorry I haven't written anything in a while I have been busy with school but now it's winter break (UGH NO SNOW THIS YEAR!😞) any how I'm back! Probably not gonna write long chapters though...
_________________________
( narrator POV)
Y/N looks at yukine and Kuzama suprised and looked at Bishamon and Bishamon looked back at her she waited for a command or something until Bishamon finally said "are you going with that Yato God?" You nodded with your face filled with anger and depression you walked off with Yukine and ignored him the whole walk home

(Yukines POV)
We walked to kofukos shrine and she didn't say a word "Y/N how come you never told me you used to be Bishamons regalia?"
"You never asked so I never told, and how come you didn't tell me about Yato killing the Ma clan?"
"I never knew he did that's why!" "Oh sure you didn't you were his regalia long enough to know this!" We got to kofukos shrine and she headed straight to her room "what's wrong with her?" Kofuko asked

(Kofukos POV)
I walked towards Y/N and asked her what happened "Yato never told me he killed the Ma clan.."
"Well he did kill a lot of regal- I didn't tell her the rest because I know she is going through a lot "exactly why does the Ma clan matter?" I asked "I used to be Bishamons regalia and my name was mitsayuma then when Bishamon had gotten blight I decided for her to release me so I wouldn't cause any trouble to her and now I'm here...
"Are you gonna tell Yato?" Y/N shook her head and said "no!" I looked at her and she said "you tell him for me,I wouldn't tell him but if I lied to him I would give him blight and I don't want that to happen."
"I don't understand how you can trust him after what he did to the Ma clan."
"People can get second chances and plus I think he has changed but the thing is I still haven't changed into good have I?"
"I don't understand how you don't know how good you are!"Y/N shook her head crying and she looked up at me and said "it's obvious how NOT good I am Yato hasn't even used me once!" She walked away with her face down she stomped out the room and went outside.

(Y/N POV)
I decided to find Yato so he can release me so I could back with Bishamon and when I finally found him I went up to him and said "RELEASE ME!"
"Wha- why?"
"I WANT TO LEAVE! You never told me this stuff all these secrets Wh-why?"
He looked at me and sighed "fine."
He released me and I went to find Bishamon I found her and hugged her I asked her "where's Kuzama?"
"I banned him."
I'm glad that I'm back with Bishamon she named me but the same name she choose from when I was in the Ma clan (if that is even possible? I think) me and Bishamon headed home and slept through the stormy night I was glad to be back with Bishamon I woke up to the morning sun and got straight up and got dressed once I was dressed me and Bishamons other regalias went to go fight phantoms "it's gonna be a stormy day" I say as I looked up Bishamon nodded and called my name "mitsayuma." You turned into a black pistol with flower carvings on it "it's good to have you back mitsayuma!"she said as she grinned and you really weren't used to that name you were used to the name Yato gave you "Y/N." You thought of the name Yato gave you over and over until you finally got use to mitsayuma. You felt bad for Yukine you wish that you never kissed him that one time if only you could go back in time and stop yourself from doing it.