Chapter 15 A pistol gun with flowers

(Y/N POV)
After we finished our job we headed home I was behind the others and Bishamon until someone came up behind me and said "don't say a peep or you will die." I nodded and she dragged me into a dark place she put me in a cellar and she said "you betrayed Yato didn't you" she said with a creepy smirk she looked up at me and I replied and said "betrayed how did I exactly betray that jerk that THAT LIAR! He betrayed me can't you see he was a person with secrets!"
"Don't you remember me?" She said with a sad smile
"I don't remem- YOUR NORA! Let me go I didn't betray no one if I did he would've had blight before I left him and plus I'm not his regalia anymore!JUST LET ME GO!"
"No one will save you anymore Yato is not here for you not even Yukine."
"PEOPLE DO CARE FOR ME!BISHAMON HELP!HE-" you were cut off by Nora tying a rag around your mouth so you couldn't talk anymore you felt tears coming down your face you hugged your knees as Nora left you. You tried saying help but you couldn't the rag was blocking it and your hands were chained to the wall and you thought 'why is she still Yatos regalia?' You sat there staring at the chains on your hands you didn't care about leaving anymore you just wanted to die until you heard someone call your name,"Y/N are you here?" You struggled trying to get word out but nothing came out you looked up to see Bishamon and one of her regalias a lion. She untied you and once she broke the chains you collapsed and started breathe very heavily and the light got dark so quick before you knew it you were asleep. You woke up in your room you told Bishamon you were gonna go out on a walk you were walking by the lake where you and Yukine talked once you felt someone bump into you and made you snap out of your thoughts you looked up to see "Kazuma?"
"Mitsayuma!" You hugged him and said "man how hard it is for Bishamon for you not being there!"
"I know I can't go back though she banned me." He said as he hugged you tightly "I remember from when I was still in the Ma clan me and you were so close you were like my brother!" You said as. You closed your eyes "you still are like a little sister to me!"
"Well I have to go I promised Bishamon I will be back before noon." You waved and ran straight home

(Time skip :p to later at night)

(Kuzamas POV)
I waved bye and headed to Kofukos shrine I felt happy to see her again with a smile I walked in smiling and Yato looked at me like I was crazy "how can you be smiling after all that happened?"
"I got to see her one more time." "Who?" "Mitsayuma."
"Who is that?" "Yato she was your regalia I think you called her Y/N? "Yeah and what about her?" "I saw her today ." I looked over at Yukine he looked away he looked angry and depressed Yukine looked back and asked "know that I think about it what was her regalia form?"
"I really never used her now that I think about it too."Yato replied then they both looked at me waiting for me to answer "let me think I think she was a black pistol gun with flowers carved on it."
After we finished eating we headed to our room and went to sleep.

(I am so sorry my chapters at short I'm just so caught reading this other book it's really good! Anyway I always ending up writing a story late at night and finish in the middle of the night let see my last chapter I stayed up till 2:55 am and today I stayed up till 11:22 pm NEW WORLD RECORD FOR FINISHING EARLIER!)