CHAPTER 19!?! To Save Her

Yukines POV
I need to tell her, and now I figured it out now she is not a  regular Regalia she is something different she has been a regalia longer than I have the thing is she remembers something about her past life, how did I figure this out....... Well kinda complicated but now.. Now she is in trouble I can't help her, she is with Bishamon I can't really get there without Kuzuma or Y/N. And now I knew at this rate I can't save her
This one time I can't save her this one time..

I fall onto my knees crying I gave up running I had tried to find her but she was no where until I felt someone hug me and say "it's ok,I'm here."
I rub my eyes and look up and see Y/N she was crying as well she was rubbing my head and hugging she didn't let go. I knew something was wrong
"Y/N are you okay?"

"Yukine you know something I don't, and I also know something you know. I don't know a lot of my past life I just remember my family and that's it I promise."she looked at me her face filled with tears streaming down her face.
I lifted her face up and kissed her. I knew she hated me for last time and I still haven't apologized.

"Y/N I'm really sorry about last time,and listen to me I do know something you don't and I think it's better this way the thing is sometimes it's better to figure things out on your own and I promise it's a good reason."she was crying a lot by the time I stopped talking I got up and helped her up she smiled and got up. She still was with Bishamon and yet she still hung out with me and Kuzuma well no one could find him.

---------LE TIME SKIP------
Still Yukines POV

I still was trying to find out how irregular she was from other regalias. I looked book to book and anything else you could imagine yet I never asked anyone I only knew about her future here and it was weird I don't know how this happened I figured out something that's not supposed to figured out.

I figured out... Not in a long Time from now  she was gonna die.
Because of me