5.

Rebecca-
February 13th, 2015

11:56pm

For some time now Luke's been calmly sitting next me on the leather couch seated right in the corner of the room. Smoke and a strange smell fill the area, it makes me uneasy. I catch Luke glaring at a blonde girl sitting across from us, she straddles a attractive brunette man with short wispy hair and constantly grinds against him. It's disgusting to watch.

The girl turns around and faces Luke for a moment. Her eyes narrow on his seductively. Luke tightens his grip around my waist when she begins to walk towards us.

"Haven't seen you here for a while Luke, where have you been hiding all this time?" She leans down in front of him, giving him a wicked smile. My stomach twitches when she trails her fingers up and down Luke's arm.

"Came for round..." She pauses to count her fingers for a moment, "eight?"

A weak gasp escapes my mouth at the thought of Luke and this girl... Seven times? When did Luke even begin to...? My mind wanders but Luke pulls me out of my trance when he lets out a low growl that I manage to pick up.

"Fuck off, go find something to occupy yourself with, maybe that guy over there?" Luke raises his hand to point at a man who stumbles around in the corner of the bar. "He looks desperate enough?"

Loud guitar music blasts through the speakers, it distracts me for a minute. The girls gives Luke a second grin and opens her mouth to speak, "if you ever need me... Just call." With that, she leaves.

Luke looks down at me, a frown set into his cold features. "Becky," he whispers into my ear. I cross my arms and look away from him, tears forming at my eyes.

"How..." I try to hold my ground and seem strong but God it fails.

"How long have you been involved in things like this?" My voice cracks slightly at the end. He lets out a sign, his arm retracting back from my waist and into his lap. I let a single tear roll down my cheek, and it hate myself for it.

"Ever since you left me,"

I snap my head up at him, "I left you?" I seethe with fury. Why is everyone under the impression that I left him or did something to him. It was the other way around!

"I needed to fill the void, and then Harry found me," he gives me a sad smile, and when I look up at him I feel my anger dissolving.

I hate you.

"I—I don't understand how I could've left you..?" I can't stop myself when my hands lift themselves to cup Luke's sad face.

His eyes begin to get glossy, and I watch them as they dart between my eyes and my lips.

However, were torn apart from out moment when everyone in the room goes quiet. Luke releases my wrist and pushes me back when he notices a figure standing at the entrance of the pub.

The silence drags on, and on. A set of footsteps are heard, they start off as quiet but eventually grow louder. A man enters the pub, and as he does, I feel the breath leave my lungs for a moment.

He takes up everyone's attention, his smirk seems to be the only thing everyone looks at. The way he walks screams importance and he demands attention with his superior attitude. His mop of curly hair falls perfectly around his face and his gorgeous green eyes make it hard to think of him as the bad guy. How can someone so beautiful be so bad?

His leather jacket has something written on it, I struggle to read it from where he stands.

"Styles..." I read aloud.