8.

Warning: semi sexual stuff.

I just wanted to say that because I know I have a few young readers so it may not even be that 'bad' but I'm just a bit worried :/

Ok here we go 😅
_________________

Rebecca-
February 13th, 2015

2:40am

I'm not sure what happened first, I kissed Luke, then he viciously threw me onto the bed, and now I don't know what's happening.

The feelings of Luke's lips feel so foreign and strange. It has been a while since this last happened. Except it wasn't this intense. I watch as Luke climbs on top of me as he intertwines his hand with mine.

He uses one hand to keep himself up and the other is running circles around my thighs. I pull back for breath for a minute, pushing myself up.

Luke stares into my eyes, "why'd you stop?" He asks with a frown. I watch the way his chest heaves and his lips quiver slightly.

"I just—" I begin, but Luke stops me one again by pressing his lips against mine. "I never want to forget this feeling," he mumbles against my mouth.

He slowly pushes me down by my shoulders, I feel myself growing worried... Yet excited at the same time.

"I never want to forget the feeling of your lips against mine," he kisses my lips briefly.

My eyes widen when he begins moving down. "I never want to forget the way you get so flustered when I touch you," he moves lower to my stomach and gives it a small peck.

I watch in amazement as he goes even lower, "I never want to envision you with another man again," he growls as he slowly pulls down my jeans.

"Stop," I whisper.

Luke's eyes snap up, they're laced with hurt. "I want to do this... But—" Luke smiles at me when I speak.

He creeps up to me and rests beside me, "you are a virgin right?" He questions.

My heart beats rapidly, "I— I guess so," I breathe. His eyes darken momentarily, "good, because if you weren't, then we'd have a problem."

I gulp loudly, Luke chuckles at my actions. "Well... That's not fair!" I push his hand away from my face and stand rather abruptly.

"You've slept with heaps of girls, why is it only okay for you?" I spit back in anger. Luke's eyes soften, he gets up from the bed and begins to make his way over to me with his arms out.

"No," I mumble. "It isn't fair that you don't have to ever envision me with someone, but I'm stuck thinking of all the women you've slept with." I push myself against the wall to grant some space from us.

Luke continues to move closer, and closer. His eyes seep into mine as he places both hands besides my head, securing me.

He gives me a small grin, "like I actually fucking cared about any of them?" Luke speaks lowly, his breath fanning my face softly.

I let out a sharp breath at his voice and it's roughness. Goosebumps arise on my skin as he trails his hand up my thigh. "Let me show you, how much i love you," he huskily murmurs.

My eyes snap open, "what?" I nearly shout. He smiles at me, his eyes returning to their casualness.

"I..." He takes my hand into his.

"Love," he kisses my hand softly.

"You," he kisses my lips with so much sensitivity and feeling it rips though me like a tidal wave. I feel myself melt under his touch. When he grinds his hips against mine I feel myself let out a small moan but immediately regret it, out of embarrassment. Luke deepens the kiss when he dips his head slowly and beings lifting my leg softly.