4.

Rebecca-
February 13th, 2015

10:31 pm

"Oi Mikey," Calum begins to lightly shove a half asleep Michael. He grows impatient however and soon enough a grin spreads over his face and he decides to take advantage of the situation.

Calum leans in inches away from Michael cheek, a small laugh leaves my lips when he begins fanning his eyelashes on Michaels face.

"Butterfly kisses!" He giggles, Michael shudders at the feeling of Calum's breath against his skin.

Ashton is currently seated at the very front of Calum's truck, Michael and Calum are in the backseat, and Luke and I were shoved into the very back of the truck where we're currently laying down.

If you really think about it, this is quite romantic. Luke and I laying down next to each other as we watch the stars.

However that romantic feeling was demolished at the sight of bugs and random pieces of hay keep sticking up my pants.

At first, whilst we were still driving through the city, I sat in the back with Calum and Luke. But as Michael grew drunk and tired, Calum shoved him into the back seat where he currently lies down on Calum's shoulder. I don't know why Calum feels so responsible towards Michael when he's just as drunk as Michael is.

For a while now, we've been driving through the middle of nowhere. I lean up on my elbows and open the little window that connects to the back seat.

"Ashton..." I start hesitantly.

He throws me a small glance over his shoulder. "Yes!" He shouts over the loud rock music playing. His eyes are seeping red as tiredness eventually begins to take over him too. I don't know why, it's still early to me. "When are we going to arrive at this place..." I take note of my surroundings for a moment and take in the rural area were driving through.

"Well, sugar!" I gasp when he takes one hand off the wheel and uses it to shove himself to move further around the seat so he can see me better. One hand now lazily rests on the wheel and without Ashton noticing we begins to swerve drastically.

Ashton remains calm as I shout at him, "ah...Don't worry! Ash, turn around and drive please!"

He gives me a toothy grin, "right! Sorry!" He calls with a smile.

I turn back around and look over at Luke. He has his hands underneath his head and he stares at the stars with glossy eyes.

He looks over at me shortly after, "what is it?" He asks with a small frown of confusion. I can't help but stare at his lips when he pouts, it's quite possibly the most adorable thing ever.

I turn on my side to look at him, giving him my full attention. "Luke..." I begin.

He lowers his gaze to my hands and how they are clenched tightly. He turns over too, to look directly into my eyes. The blanket were laying on can only provide so much comfort, as I think of words that I can string into a sentence I continue to shift and try to get comfortable.

"Spit it out," he growls after some time of me shifting uncomfortably. I gulp rather loudly, finally meeting his eyes.

"Please... Please tell me what you were going to use the money for."

He lets out a sign and pushes himself up.

"I just—"

I stop him from speaking by placing my forehead against his. My cheeks glow red when I realise within a few seconds Ive gotten up with him and now I'm straddling him.