7.

Rebecca-
February 13th, 2015

2:02am

The minutes seem to tick on as I stare at Luke, almost feeling as if he's could fade away any moment. I'd give anything to just simply hold him my arms and to have him comfort me when I feel all is lost.

But that can't really happen if he's unconscious.

Time speeds up slightly when Harry speaks, his bleak voice cutting through the silence like a knife.

"Here he is, the person we've all been waiting for," Harry casually walks over to Luke with a vindictive smirk on his face.

I wince when he grips Luke's jaw tightly, giving it a tight squeeze. The action causes Luke to stir and I eventually grow thankful for Harry's actions, I thought Luke was dead for a while.

"See," Harry jabs Luke in the ribs, causing him to wheeze out a heavy breath. "How stupid was he, breaking into my room." Harry lets out a loud round of laughs, the other men join in on the laughter, only because they don't want to be killed.

My eyes never leave Luke as Harry continues to speak, i decide his foolish insults aren't worth my time. Without noticing, my legs subconsciously begin to make my way to Luke -- it's only when I'm forcefully yanked back I realise what I'm doing.

I feel as if Luke and I are magnets. The move he moves away, the more I go closer. And it's clear to see that he feels the same way.

"No, it's okay. Let her go to him," Harry raises his hand and soon enough the men let me go.

My sights are still set on Luke, as the men release me I feel my knees buck and I fall to the ground with a thud. Quickly getting back up I make my way to Luke, my legs shaking.

My hands immediately make their way to Luke's face as I cup his cheeks in my hands. "Luke, Luke wake up..." I grab his shoulders and give them a shake, the action seems to wake him up and as soon as his eyes meet mine I feel my insides swirl with relief.

Luke's ocean blue eyes widen in disbelief at the sight of me, he pushes himself off the ground and with one swift movement he engulfs me into a hug.

"Touching, absolutely heart wrenching," the sound of Harry's clapping and smooth voice reminds me that were not alone.

Luke's gaze falls off me and turns to Harry as he stands behind us. He nods his head and the same two men grab me by the arms and yank me up.

"No," Luke mumbles as he jumps up to me. Only then do I realise how bad his injuries actually are.  His breathing seems to be strangely out of order, I presume his ribs took a few hits, his face is also bruised and looks as if it took a lot.

Harry glares at Luke as he continues to reach for me like a zombie, it's hard to watch the desperation in his eyes.

"Luke!" Harry snaps loudly, shocking all of us. Luke manages to shove himself off the floor, he keeps his balance by holding onto the wall like its his anchor.

I begin to timidly back away from Harry but his men stop me from moving any further. "I'm very happy you managed to pay of at least some of the debt your foolish brother owes me," Harry begins, his tone laced with malice.

Luke glares up at Harry, "are you sure that's what this is all really about?" Luke smirks.

Don't anger him Luke...

Harry clenches his fist, "I've taken the money... But the money you had isn't enough," as Harry speaks he slowly walks towards Luke.

"I was saving that money... You dick!" Luke yells at Harry, Harry doesn't like that.