Chapter 7: Happenings.

*Rae's POV*

A week has passed since that day. The tension between Hana, Yoongi and Namjoon seemed to have died down a little. A little. There was still some awkward moments but some how Taehyung has managed to help us get through that. I didn't know he was capable of such things. I thought he was just some rude bad boy. But he is actually some what caring and a total good ball. Jungkook and I have been talking to each other more now. We all walk together to school in the morning (Hana,Namjoon,Taehyung,Jungkook,Jimin and Rae)

Jungkook,Hana and I would be walking in front of the three boys. We would usually laugh and goof around. Sometimes Taehyung joins in as well. I never knew he had a funny side to him. But then I noticed that he's only like that around us (The members)

When I see him walking alone he usually has this cold aura around him. Weird. Its like some thing is bothering him. I've always wanted to ask him what was wrong but I decided that it was not my business to pry in to his private life. I didn't even know him that well anyway..

He was still around. Staring at me. I tried to brush it off. But it was some what getting to me. I have't told anyone about it. I was a little afraid of him. I know what he is capable of doing. He has connections. Thankfully I've had the guys and Hana to keep me company when ever he's around. 

Mom said she had to stay in Japan for another month. Which means I'm stuck with oppa. Not that I mind. But ugh. He's always waking me up earlier than I'm supposed to. Rude. He usually just barges in and starts jumping on my bed. Annoying much? But nonetheless I still love him. 

~~~

I was walking to class with Jungkook. Hana had some other stuff to do. Since she was part of the student council. As we were walking we passed by him. He was glaring at me and smirking. Oh how I wish I can just wipe that smirk away from him. He disgusts me. 

Who would have thought that once I was hopelessly in love with him.

I shuddered at the memories. It still haunts me to this day. What he did was unforgettable. I was happy when I left him. But now he's back. Why wouldn't he just leave me alone. I sighed as Jungkook and I made our way to chemistry. I loved Chemistry. 

Jungkook made me laugh and smile all the way there. But I couldn't get him out of my mind. That smirk that was plastered on his face. Ugh. I hope he doesn't try anything. 

~~~

~Third person's POV~

As the day went on as usual. The group (BTS) were all just hanging around like normal. Then Rae said that she needed to use the washroom. Hana wasn't there at that time so she had to go alone. Rae thought that it was safe to go alone. But what she didn't know was that he was watching her. Waiting to strike. 

~Rae's POV~

As I was walking towards the washroom. I had a bad feeling but, I just decided to shrug it off as I walked. As I was walking in the empty hallways. I felt someone walking behind me. But when I turned around I didn't see anyone. I got into the washroom safely. Thank God. As I was in the stall, I heard some one entering the washroom. I didn't really pay attention that much.

Once I was done. I walked out. As I was about to reach the sink, I felt a hand drag me back into the stall. I tried to scream but that person put a hand over my mouth. I knew by the strength that it was a male. I already knew who it was. I was terrified. 

He pinned me against the wall of the stall. (heh that rhymes..lol sorry) He held both of my wrists. Tightly. 

"So we meet again Raenie~~" he cooed into my hear in a deep voice. I shuddered.