Intro.

~~Being quiet was always Park Hyun Rae's thing. She doesn't like to be social much unless her brother is with her. When she transfers to her brother's school would she be able to cope up with the popularity of her famous brother and his friends or would she just end up as a caterpillar hiding in the corner? Would she finally find love or would she develop hatred? Read to find out more ~~

Characters~~

-Park Hyun Rae-

~Seventeen.Quiet. Doesn't like attention.  Can dance and sing. Best friends with Hana Kiano. Doesn't like bad boys. Nerd. Awesome when you get to know her.

-Kim Eun Hana-

~Seventeen. A little quiet. Plays bass guitar. Best friends with Hyun Rae. Loves manga. Can dance and sing well. Hates attention. Fun when you know her well..Has a brother in BTS..

-Kim Taehyung-

~Kingka. Seventeen. Arrogant. Has a soft side. Caring. Rude at times. Playboy. Has the voice of an angel.

-BTS-

~Kingka's of the school. Everyone is afraid of them. Has a soft side to them.All talented. Consists or 7 members

-Kim Namjoon/Namjoon

-Kim Seokjin/Jin

-Min Yoongi/Yoongi

-Jung Hoseok/Hoseok

-Park Jimin/Jimin.

-Kim Taehyung/Taehyung/Taetae

-Jeon Jungkook/Jungkook/Kookie

-Teachers-

~Ms.Park-English

~Mr.Kim-Maths

~Mr.Im-Science

~Mrs.Oh-Homeroom

~Mr.Wang-Principle

~Other characters~

~Mrs.Park-Hyun Rae's mom. (Do note that it is not the same as the English teacher. One is married and one is not.)

~~That's all the characters that would be popping up often! Chapter 1 starts now! Enjooy!~~