Chapter 8: Confusion

~~

When I woke up today morning, I instantly regretted my choice of using a tank top and shorts last night. God dammit why is it so cold? Ugh. I pulled up the covers right up to my nose. I grabbed my phone from under the pillow and took a look at the time.

6:15 a.m 

Ugh I have to wake up for school. How I wish I could sleep in an-

"HYUNNIE!!! WAKE UP!! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" I heard oppa saying from outside my room. Thankfully he didn't barge in. Not that I would mind. 

Oh wait, Last night. Kitchen. Water. Shirtless....Taehyung. I can feel my face heating up just by thinking about it. Dear god.

I slapped myself. Get your shit together. Ughhhhh. I need to get up. I peeled myself away from the warm bed and covers and quickly got myself  to the bathroom. Ugh. Bloody cold.

I had a hot shower, once I was done wrapped my self in my thick ass robe and stepped out. 

As I stepped out of the bathroom, an unfamiliar voice greeted me.

"Hey!" he said. I screamed as a response. Who waits for a person to come out of the shower. Especially at 6:45 in the morning. Why was he so cheerful anyway. Its 6:45...In the Morning!! Ugh. Cheerful people. -.-

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you..." he said as he rubbed the back of his  neck.

"Uh...that's okay." I smiled. He smiled back and my heart was fluttering. Just like it did when I was still with Him

"What exactly...are you doing here...in my room?" I asked. Trying my best not to be rude. Haha.

"Oh right!" he stood up. "Jimin had to leave early to school, something about homework and stuff like that so he told me to wait for you...and since you didn't exactly answer when I knocked your door, I thought you might have been asleep. So  when I came in and saw that you were in the shower, I decided to wait for you here....." he finished off with a rectangular -ish smile.

"Oh...cool. Is that why you were here last night?" I asked. Completely ignoring the fact that I'm still in my robe. Standing across a boy. Whom I find very attractive. Wait..WHAT!... Okay noo..

Why you lying to yourself..

I am not!! 

Yeah sure.

Stop it..Why am I taking to myself!

Cause you're crazy...

Ugh whatever.

"Oh...yeah that was why..Sorry about scaring you last night though.." he looked down feeling embarrassed.  Why was he embarrassed for....oh...right..he was shirtless, and I was in a tank top...with shorts. Dear lord. Ugh Rae...why...just why..

"Oh right...haha it's okay..." How long is he gonna be here though. School starts at 7.30...it's 6:55 now...Is he gonna leave or....

"Yeah...So..um..I should get going..uhh..I'll wait for you down stairs." he said and left.

Finally! I can change. I quickly got dressed into my uniform and packed my bag. Now it is 7:05. I have 10 minutes to eat breakfast then we can get going to school.. I brushed my hair into a high pony tail, put on my black converse shoes and made my way out of my room. 

~Taehyung's POV~

As I was waiting for Rae to come down, I decided to make for her some breakfast. Jimin told me that she like pancakes, so I decided to make pancakes. Thank God mom thought me how to make them. As I was making them I heard her walking down the steps. I pretended not to take note of her. As I was flipping the pancakes in the pan she came closer. I could tell that she was enjoying the smell of them due to her loud sniffing. Yet, I still pretended not to hear her. Hehe..I'm evil. Not really..but you know what I mean. I wanted to scare her..but after what happened yesterday..that might not seem like such a good idea. Plus...Jimin said that she gets terrified easily and..well...I don't wanna get beaten up. Since that was what Jimin told me.. Damn. This is why I like her. Okay no.. I've just known her.. I like her as a friend.