Chapter 9: The girl.

~Rae's POV~

As I walking down the hallway, on the way to my next class. I was walking alone, which felt nice. Having sometime to myself to think and whatnot. I passed by a few girls that were gossiping about something and of course they were glaring at me. Honestly I don't get why they do it. 

"New girl!" I heard a high pitched voice say. New girl? Were they talking about me? I guess so?... I hesitantly turned around and found the same girls from earlier standing a couple of feet away from me. Um..weird. So I guess they were calling me. 

"Come over here!" the same voice said. Which happened to be coming from the girl standing in the middle (There are 3 girls standing). I walked towards those girls and I just kept my head down. These kind of girls intimidated me for some reason.

"So, I heard that you are Park Jimin's younger sister." a girl with short bob hair cut said. She had a weird smirk on her face. The other girls looked like sluts. Their skirt was pulled up higher so that their asses can be seen and their school shirts were tight and they left the top buttons open so that the whole world can see their boobs and they wore 6 inch heels. On top of that their face was caked with make up. Why would girls even dress like this? It was not attractive at all. Do they honestly think they look good? wow...

"U-uh yeah I a-am." dammit why do I have to stutter at a time like this. Come on Rae.. You're better than these girls.

"What's your name?" the girl in the middle asked. Why does she wanna know? Ugh.

"Hyun Rae.." I replied, still not looking into their gazes. I felt intimidated for no reason. 

"Well Hyun Rae, I'm Hyeri, this is Sunmi and Sooyeong" the girl who was standing in the middle announced.

"H-hi..um if you would excuse me, would like to go to my class." I said and turned around and walked off. But before I could go very far, the girl, Hyeri shouted my name. What on earth does this girl want now?

I spun around and looked at her. I gave her a questioning look and she gave me a bitchy look. Along with her two other side-kicks.

"Yah! I want to talk to you!"she screeched. I sighed and went up to her. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to continue. Why me.. What have I done. //Sigh.. The one day I walk down the hallway alone and I encounter these girls. Hmpf.

"Could you do me a little favor?" Hyeri asked as sweet as ever. I think I might know what she wants, but I let her continue nonetheless. "Stay away from the Boys." she took a 180 degree turn from the sweet girl to an evil bitch. Well this is interesting. But I already knew what she wanted. It seemed prety cliche. 

"Uh....I-" I got cut off this time by a deep male voice. I turned around to see who it was, and I was kinda surprised to see Taehyung.

"Yah!" he said as he charged towards us. Almost immediately the girls had fake smiles and started acting cute. 

Um...ew.

"Oppa~~" all three girls cooed. Wtf.. They look like dying seals. Taehyung just glared at them. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me away. I could see that they were pissed off by him dragging me away. He looked pissed off as well. He must have hated those girls. I guess..

"What were you doing with those girls?" He asked as he still had his grip on my hand.

"Um they wanted to talk to me..." I replied.

"About what?" He questioned, loosening his grip.

"Just school stuff." I lied. He scoffed.

"You're very bad at lying" he chuckles. "Now tell me the truth" his mood suddenly changes. One second he was smiling his rectangular smile then the next BAM! Scary Taehyung.  Geez was he PMS-ing?