12

Bella

We arrived at the boutique and I was greeted by the sales lady who immediately ushered me to the gowns section.
After looking at a couple of dresses, I decided on an emerald green gown which was tight and slightly flowed down with a slit that made my legs look great. It was backless. (photo attached) it looked great on my figure.
I got matching heels for the same. My mates already had their suits as Klaus told me. I had not shown him the dress and just told him to get a emerald green bow. I bought emerald bow tie for Elijah and green ties for Stefan and Damon. Like that they all had something to go with my dress.

Klaus

Bella didn't show us her gown but told me to wear emerald green bow. Right now we were on our way to the grill after shopping. We entered the grill to see Elijah and Damon at the bar. Bella smiled and went up to them and kissed Damon's neck.

Damon

After finishing with the council work me and Elijah stopped at the grill for a drink before heading to the Gilbert house. Bella had gone shopping with Klaus and jasper for tonight's ball. Stefan was in school with the others. We were just having our drink when someone kissed me on the neck and my mates scent filled my nostrils. I smirked and pulled her by the waist. She smiled and pecked me. "I missed u " I murmured kissing her neck. She smiled and kissed Elijah. Seeing this many people wolf whistled and cat called. Rounds of "go Bella " rang through the crowd. She simply laughed and mock bowed.
"welcome back izzy. " the bar tender said placing a beer in front of her. Bella smirked and nodded. "thanks Jason. Good to see u haven't forgotten my favourite. " he laughed and nodded. She picked up the beer and moved to sit in Elijah's lap.

Elijah.

Bella Sat in my lap, I smiled and put my hand on her waist. We talked for a while before Caroline called Bella about our whereabouts. After the gang came and we had some snacks and the grill, we went our ways to get ready.
Me and Bella and her three mates headed to the Gilbert house. Damon, Stefan and Klaus took the different bathrooms in the house and Bella tugged me along with her. As soon as we entered the bath , bella jumped on me removing my jacket and ripping my shirt open and crashing her lips to mine. I growled against her lips and moved to pin her to the wall and ripped her clothing as she removed my pants. She was wet and ready for me. I didn't waste time and thrust into her. After a quick but intense love making in the shower we cleaned up and I wore my suit. Bella wore a robe and Sat in her vanity doing her makeup. She looked beautiful when she was done. She had kept if simple with eyeliner and lipgloss. She had done her hair in a bun with some hair falling in perfect curls framing her face. "beautiful. " I whispered and kissed her neck softly. She smiled and the other guys entered in their suits. Bella smiled at them and went to okme of the shopping bags. She pulled out two emerald green bow ties and two ties of the same colour. Klaus took one of the bow ties and handed the other to me. Bella handed the ties to Stefan and Damon and left to go to change. "her gown is this colour " Klaus explained. We nodded and put on the ties. the closet door opened and our breath caught in our throat. Our mate looked gorgeous in her green gown. It accentuated her figure and bought out her eyes. She smiled and blushed as we kissed her and showered her with compliments. I nearly growled with lust as she turned revealing the creamy skin of her back. Damon placed his hand on the small of her back and we led her to the limo. Getting seated we left for the Lockwood mansion where the ball was being held.