28

Five years later

Klaus

Five years have past since me and Elijah have seen our mate. And all due to our own fault. We were stupid enough to trust those bitches. They used to pretend to be sweet and caring and used to poison us against our mate telling us things like she loved Damon and Stefan more and was always with them or that she hated me because of the child or that she wanted to hurt my baby. We didn't believe them but then Bella always told us to remove Hailey from the house and never showed any interest in the baby. We started to believe it. On that fateful day, Genevieve tried to kill the baby nd put the blame in Agnes. We killed her in a fit of rage and were upset when Genevieve and Hailey said it was all bella's plan. In a upset and disturbed mindset we slept with them knowing that time itself that it was wrong. When Bella came and killed them but kept the baby alive we understood that we had been played.
Bella left me and Elijah and went off with Stefan and Damon. No one knew where they were. Our family and friends were very upset with us at the start but slowly forgave us when they understood we were being controlled. We ssearched for our mate high and low but couldn't find them. Marcel had kept contact with her but didn't know where she was. At the same time my daughter, hope grew up to be five today. We celebrated the only happiness in our life. She had been told of Bella and Hailey and considered Bella her mother and hated Hailey.
We were in Hawaii to celebrate her birthday on the beach. It was just me, hope and Elijah. We played with her in the sand and water. After a while she was tired and rushed to a nearby bar named freshness. We entered the bar only to freeze in shock. We smelled bella's scent here mixed with Damon and stefans. And not just that. Bella smelled the same with only one difference. My mate Bella was a vampire.