24

Elijah

The witch stared at my mate fearfully. "how do you who I am? What are you?" she asked Bella. Bella simply smiled. "don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. That is if you don't harm any of mine. My mates. If calling my mate here was a trick to hurt him. Just remember Klaus will look like a kitten in front of what I will do and at the end there will be not one witch left alive in this city. " Agnes squirmed fearfully. She watched Bella and then saw all four of us. She gasped in realisation. "you are the last enchantress " bella smiled and nodded. Agnes smiled at her. "we welcome you. We didn't know you had arisen and found your mates already. We need to discuss something with Klaus. It regards to him and now also to you. If you could please meet us at the cemetery in the evening. " Bella frowned a little and took her hand. After a while she let go and smiled. "we'll be there. "
Agnes smiled relieved and bella stood. We nodded at Agnes and followed Bella. We roamed about for a while coming across some vampires who looked at us curiously. Bella smiled and kissed us on the cheeks. We ate lunch at a local restaurant and then went to a bar. As we entered the bar we saw a man singing and people dancing. The man was Klaus's protege, Marcel whom we had thought to be dead. Marcel saw us and his eyes widened. He soon recovered and nodded at us as he continued to sing. Bella dragged Klaus to the floor and they started dancing. Klaus had her in his arms her back to his chest and was kissing her neck. I saw Marcel look on curiously. Bella giggled and swatted his chest. "no hickeys. " he laughed and nodded kissing her lips gently. Marcel raised an eyebrow and finished the song. We ordered our drinks as Klaus and Bella came back. "Klaus my mentor. My friend " Marcel exclaimed and hugged Klaus who returned it. "Marcel my protege. " Klaus patted his back and released him. Marcel nodded at me and I smiled. He then turned to Bella who sat in my lap. "sorry to say Klaus but aren't you going to introduce her? " Klaus smiled as Bella arose and raised her hand towards Marcel. "Bella. Their " gesturing to the four of us. "mate " Marcel choked on his drink. "you four have one mate. " he asked us shocked. We just grinned and kissed Bella simultaneously. She giggled and shook marcel's hand. He looked at her and said, "what's your last name? " Bella smiled mischievously. "swan " Marcel gasped and his eyes filled with tears. We raised an eyebrow. Marcel took Bella in his arms. "I had lost all hope when my men couldn't find anyone after Isaac. " Klaus patted Marcel and took Bella back between us. "who's Isaac?" I questioned. Marcel sighed. "my many times great grandson. Isaac swan " he said looking at my mate. She smiled,"my grandfather. " we looked at them shocked. "you're " Marcel smiled as Bella nodded. "you're sole live descendant"