You Know You Taught Me Love Part 9 Of The Sequel

• Dedicated to Lexi Sobrian

The girls are asleep on the tour bus, they've been asleep for a few hours now and the ride home is long,Lexi wakes up though, uncomfortable in her sleep and hungry, She notices Niall sat across from her looking out the window and singing softly under his breath, All the other boys are asleep on their bunks so Lexi crawls over to see Niall, He smiles as he notices her next to him.

"Hey Lex, What are you doing up?" Niall whispers taking his earphones out and putting his ipod in his pocket.

"Im really hungry, wanna get a snack?" Lexi says and Niall grins at her laughing and shaking his head.

"Aww I've taught you well young one, No thanks though Lex i'm not hungry at the moment, however I will make you a snack since im bored" Lexi's jaw drops and she stares in confusion at Niall's retreating shadow.

"Wait, what? Okay who are you and what've you done with my loveable leprachaun? Niall did you seriously just tell me your not hungry?!" Niall laughs at Lexi's confusion.

"Well yeah I don't know I'm just too hyper to be hungry, When we get home my parents are coming down to visit and meet Tyffany so its gonna be pretty awesome" Lexi smiles fondly at Niall.

" Aww well dont worry they'll all love each other" Lexi says with a smile planting a kiss on Niall's cheek.

"While you're making that snack is it alright if I go check on my boyfriend?" Niall nods and Lexi grins she's still not used to the fact she gets to call Liam her boyfriend, she walks in to the room and gets butterflies when she see's Liam led there on his bunk, half asleep and half awake checking through his twitter.

"You alright babe?" Lexi ask's giggling at Liam's serious and concentrated expression.

"Oh yeah I'm fine just annoyed my twitter wont work erghh I hate having no interent signal" Lexi grins and kisses Liam's torso.

"You sound like a fangirl" She whispers into his stomach, Liam shudders and smiles.

"Fangirl is a hot word" Lexi giggles into Liams stomach and Liam wriggles underneath her.

"Hey that tickles!" Liam squeals moving away and picking Lexi up so he can stare into her eyes.

"Weirdo is a good word for you" Lexi says smiling down at Liam and he gives her puppy dog eyes.

"Hey im no weirdo! Im just a decent guy who loves his fans" Liam says as Niall walks in with a snack for Lexi which is when suddenly Ellana appears out of nowhere and jumps on his back.

"Well when ya put it that way...." Lexi says to Liam with a grin and Liam smiles kissing her sides so that she squeals and tries to push him away because it tickles so much.

"yuck get a room you two!" Niall says as he hides Ellana's eyes and she laughs peeking through his fingers.

"Excuse me your in our room! Aww you two look like brother and sister, so cute" Niall grins and tackles Ellana to the ground when Lexi says this and Lani growls trying to push him off with her feet as they laugh together and Niall says actually this room belongs to the tour bus which Lexi rolls her eyes at.

"Yeah and you two sound like some kind of crazy family, Liam and Lexi the daddy and mummy and then Niall and Ellana the idiotic kids."  Harry says as he walks in making a vine and Ellana and Niall pretend to growl at the camera as Liam looks up surprised and ducks under the covers and Lexi giggles as he pulls her under with him.

"Niall, Lani get out the way you're blocking the view" Harry says as he records them jumping in front of us and acting like bodyguards with ray bans on.

"Don't be such a pervert Harold" 

"I got ma ray bans on an im feeling hella cool tonight" 

"ITS THE MORNING!"