CHAPTER ONE

“Sissy.”

I moaned. It was way too early.

“Wake up!”

I started to feel someone rub my face. Oh my god. Can’t I just sleep for 5 minutes without any disturbance?

“MOM SISSY IS DEAD. SHE IS NOT BREATHING.”

“OH MY GOD I AM UP.” I got up and looked at Frankie. “Listen here, if you mess up sleep one more time…your blankie will be on fire. DO YOUR HEAR ME!?” His bottom lip started to tremble. No….No…No. Don’t cry. “I didn’t mean that….well…yes….no I didn’t. Don’t Frankie. Don’t cry.” I patted his back. He smiled then ran off. Why are little kids so strange?

How am I even related to this kid? I shut my door and slide down it. Oh my god I am so tired. Wait today is a Saturday. That little fucker…FRANKIE. I got up and opened my door running to Frankie’s room.

“I am going to kill you.” I was screaming at the top of my lungs. He ran downstairs but I could catch him. Damn he was fast. I ran down the stairs. Only to be greeted by the floor. Great. Fucking. Lord.

“HAHA!” Frankie looked at me laughing. With all my strength I got up and ran toward him. Ha-ha you think it’s funny. Well…I stopped as I turned the corner.

“She hit me and said I was dead.” Frankie was crying and holding onto my Dad while my Mom was gaping at me.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? THIS PERFECT ANGLE WOKE ME UP AND IT’S A SATURDAY. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK I’M SUPPOSED TO DO.?” I was out of breathing and I couldn’t…wait yesterday was the 13th and that was a Monday. It’s a fucking Tuesday.

My feet were struggling to run. I need to shower, straighten my hair, do my makeup, pick out an out-fit, and still be on time for school. I guess I have to bum it today. Yeah fuck it I bum it every day. Yeah why is that again?

That’s right because I don’t “dress to in press.” Damn it’s freezing. Ugh. Yeah Alyssa it would be help if you would turn it to hot.  I couldn’t even think about what my day was going to be like.

Well I can’t because I need to get dressed first. My day began smoothly. Perfectly peachy. I was wearing pretty much shit. Sweatpants and a hoodie. I looked terrible.

For my senior year I was supposed to be sad that it’s ending…I couldn’t wait to get out of this hell hole. See you later bitcheessss…..I looked in the mirror. Hot damn…I was a hot mess. Well not really hot just a mess mostly.

“Sissy.” The doorknob began to open. “I just want to say….I hate you.” Frankie gave the most evil laugh ever. Oh my god. And this kid was supposed to be an angel? Hell to the no.

I found myself running after Frankie again I tried to grab him before my Dad got in the middle of it. “Car. Now!” Frankie laughed behind my Dad. God help this child. I got my books and head for my Dad’s car. I

It didn’t take long for him to come out of the house with Frankie attached to his side…of course. I thought if I walked I would save my Dad’s speeches on how he hates us fighting. Nah…I am too lazy to walk. I just have to suffer and listen to him. I just basically ignored him.

I had a mute button for everyone. Even the people I love. We finally arrived to the hell called school. I got out and shut the door waving by to my evil Satan brother. I just wanted to make it through the day. Well first I had to see the newest drama, rumors, and lies around are school.

“BETH!” I caught her off guard and she gapped at me. “What is it?”

“I swear to god…we need to buy you something other than sweatpants and

sweatshirts.” She started shaking her head no.

“I am dressed and that’s the only thing I care about.” I snapped back at her.

“Well you could be naked…” Charlie always saves the day. He pecked me on the cheek and handed me a coffee. Damn this kid was my fucking life saver.

“Have you heard whose back?” Liz looked at me with a wicked smile.

“Who?” My voice was uncertain…I was uncertain.

“Jake Mills.” They all said the same exact thing.

I was shocked… “This early. I thought he had another year or two…or three." Jake Mills was the meanest cruelest sickest kid in our school. He went to jail for six months for killing a guy and putting someone in a coma. This kid was dangerous.

“Yeah I thought the same. Since he is Jake Mills he probably killed the Judge if she didn’t let him off easy.” Ashley looked unfocused. “I saw him this morning and he had more tattoos.”

“Well you know what they say about tattoos?” We turned are heads to Charlie waiting for answer. He laughed. “It’s a gay joke.” We all laughed like it was funny, but it really wasn’t though.

“Look I have to get to class before Mrs. Bitch wrights me up. See you guys at lunch.” I walked away feeling a little bit scared. We have a murder in school. Great. My day keeps on getting better and better.

I looked down to see if I have my books when I walked into a wall great Alyssa. High five. I looked up to see…it wasn’t a wall. Fuck.