CHAPTER TWO

"Boo." I stepped away a few steps. Shit. I just bumped into a killer. I guess I'm dead.

Dear God. Tell Frankie, Mom, Dad, and all of my friends I love them. Amen.

He was standing in front of me with a smirk on his face. Shit. Shit. Shit. Well I better start running.

"Well.....Don't...kill me.. I mean....I want to live. Like Michael Jackson. Wait no his dead. I want to be like...don't kill me. "

"Better start running." He stepped closer. I felt my heart speed up and my legs were weak. I just gave out.

JAKE'S POV

I liked when people stared. I could just say one word and they would run off. I wasn't even paying attention to who was in front of me. All I felt was a person walk into me.

Perfect timing.

"Boo." She looked up at me with terror in her eyes. This should be fun. All I could do was stand there and wait for her to say something.

"Well.....Don't...kill me.. I mean....I want to live. Like Michael Jackson. Wait no his dead. I want to be like...don't kill me." I started to laugh only to see her faint in front of me. Shit.

I grabbed her and brought her into my arms. I looked up to see everyone eye's on us.

"For Christ sake, the fucking bell just rang. GO!" Yeah she wasn't the only one scared of me.

I picked her up. Damn she was light. Did this girl ever eat?

Nurse's Office. Nurse's Office. Come on. Where the hell is it?

"Dude. Where is the Nurse's office?" This kid was shitting bricks. I just asked one simple question.

"That way." He pointed down E-Wing.

"Thanks." I looked back at the kid nearly crying. God.  Was I that scary?

I knocked on the Office. A nurse with red hair and big boobs came to the door.

"Great lord. What happened?" She waved me inside pointing to a bed to lie her on.

"She saw a bee and kind of fainted." Great excuse Jake.

"Thank god you were there sunny." She patted my back and guided me to the door. I nodded. Damn what a morning.

 Alyssa's POV.

Why the hell was I in the Nurse's office? Ah Jake Mills. I can't believe I am alive. Maybe he changed while he was in Jail. HAHAHA you're kidding Alyssa.  This man killed a person and put a kid into a coma. 

"OH YOU'RE UP SWEETIE." The Nurse rushed over to me. "How ya feelin? I heard you saw a bee and fainted."

I started to smirk...he is a terrible liar that's for damn sure.

"Yeah. It came close, and I really hate bees." Alyssa why the hell are you backing up Jake?

I think the nurse would think I'm crazy because how would I phrase "Jake Mills said 'boo' and tried to kill me."

"Since it's only 11:56..you should get back to class." I MISSED TWO FREAKING CLASSES.

"I have lunch right now. So... I'll be on my way."

"And that's right tell that sweet man who dropped you off 'Thank you.'"

"What did he look like?" Did....Jake...The Jake Mills....No.

"Brown hair with baby blue eyes. He was tall and fit. He was wearing a black t-shirt and ripped jeans." Oh yes. It was the killer Jake Mills. Alyssa breathe. In and out.

"I surely will. Thank you." I shut the door behind me. Damn what a morning.

"You're welcome." Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I turned slowly to see him standing there. Should I run or stay?

"I wasn't say thank you to you, but yeah...sure....Why....um...eh? Do you want to kill me..? Like do we have to go through paper work? Or tell my parents first? Or go through this whole "Rules and Regulations' paper? Just tell my parents and my brother and I love them first then kill me. Don't kill my parents....no I don't have parents or a brother. I leave alone...and eh...JUST DON'T KILL ME PLEASE." Jake was laughing.

"Oh I am. Slow and painfully. I am still deciding on it. Should I use a chainsaw or just a simple knife. Would you scream or just keep quiet?"

Should I stay and listen to him or just run far away from him.

.......RUN!!